Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump 2020

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.inquirer.com/politics/pe...-20210222.html

    Almost 19,000 Pennsylvania voters have left the Republican Party since the Capitol attack

    When Diane Tyson got her driver’s license renewed Jan. 5, a DMV clerk asked whether she wanted to make any changes to her voter registration. A lifelong Republican, Tyson once ran for local office near Reading. She decided to wait: Supporters of Donald Trump were set to descend on Washington the next day as Congress met to certify his election loss.

    “I wanted to see if it would be as ugly as it turned out to be,” she said.

    As upsetting as the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol attack was, Tyson, 68, said watching Pennsylvania congressmen vote to throw out their own state’s election results is what soured her on the GOP.

    She changed her registration to independent on Jan. 7.
    “I knew I could not be a Republican anymore,” she said. “I just can’t — it’s not who I am. The Republican Party has gone down a deep hole that I want no part of. I don’t want an ‘R’ after my name.”

    About 19,000 Pennsylvanians have left the Republican Party since Jan 6. That’s a drop in the bucket for a state with more than 8.8 million registered voters, and almost 3.5 million Republicans. But it’s also an unusually high rate of defections: Almost two-thirds of the voters who have switched parties this year left the GOP, compared with a third or less typically.
    This article could have been written about me.

    I dumped Trump back in June, but after the strong turnout in the presidential election despite his mismanagement of the pandemic - AND then his incitement to riot at the Capitol... I knew I was a man without a party for a while.

    Comment


    • Stop with the propaganda.

      Unplug.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.
      ________________
      "Enjoy the ride."

      - a smart man

      Comment


      • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post



        Well... the motives for continuing Russia-Gate now are not nearly as strong as before. Trump is out of office. Logically the veracity of these claims goes up the less and less one has to benefit from making them IMO.

        I also enjoy entertaining new angles in light of the fact that I lost my Trump blinders. It is truly bizarre how far one's perspective can shift (Reading: "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman at the moment - relevancy plug).

        And before you criticize a shifting perspective; the flexibility of one's mind to see new "truths" as they present themselves, is what separates the mental giants from the boys IMO.
        Let's see if Bidens doj allows horawitz to complete and release his findings to the public like trump's doj allowed mueller's.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          https://www.inquirer.com/politics/pe...-20210222.html

          Almost 19,000 Pennsylvania voters have left the Republican Party since the Capitol attack





          This article could have been written about me.

          I dumped Trump back in June, but after the strong turnout in the presidential election despite his mismanagement of the pandemic - AND then his incitement to riot at the Capitol... I knew I was a man without a party for a while.
          No way were you ever a trump supporter. You are a joke !

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

            No way were you ever a trump supporter. You are a joke !
            It’s okay. He’s not really a Fauci fan either. It’s a shtick.
            Livin the dream

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

              No way were you ever a trump supporter. You are a joke !
              Puzzling comment. I am a joke exactly BECAUSE I was a hardcore Trumper. He tricked me into thinking he could adult if necessary. "I can be very presidential"...

              Why don't you look up some of my threads/posts prior to the 2020 summer of infection. I have a MAGA hat (WITH buttons) purchased while standing in line at Century II to vote in the Republican primary amongst a sea of Cruz voters, and a nonstop parade of angry Hispanic males driving by slowly with handkerchiefs over their faces glaring. I donated to the "send a brick to Nancy Pelosi" campaign. You don't know who you're dealing with.

              Unplug.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

                Puzzling comment. I am a joke exactly BECAUSE I was a hardcore Trumper. He tricked me into thinking he could adult if necessary. "I can be very presidential"...

                Why don't you look up some of my threads/posts prior to the 2020 summer of infection. I have a MAGA hat (WITH buttons) purchased while standing in line at Century II to vote in the Republican primary amongst a sea of Cruz voters, and a nonstop parade of angry Hispanic males driving by slowly with handkerchiefs over their faces glaring. I donated to the "send a brick to Nancy Pelosi" campaign. You don't know who you're dealing with.

                Unplug.
                A dumbass......But no more, your not worth my time.

                Comment

                Working...
                X