X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
    Orange man screwed.....
    https://www.staugustine.com/story/ne...51/3632878001/

Biden at 51%, Trump driving people away.....
    That was an internet poll result from UNF. UNF did a real poll a week ago, and the race is tied per their polling result. So either the internet polling method was not accurate, or Trump is building momentum.

Comment

• LOL!!! Con is such a maroon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        LOL!!! Con is such a maroon.
        No, it's...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• According to this article Kansas is 47.9% Republican and 35.6% Democrat and is the 7th most Republican state.

Why do the Democrats have 40,000+ more requested mail-in ballots than Republicans then?

Party Returned Ballots Freq. Distribution Requested Ballots Return Rate
          Democrats 171,634 49.5 231,032 74.3
          Republicans 127,100 36.7 189,845 66.9
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• My guess is that R's will vote in person and D's are playing it safe. I did see today that Trump won KS by 20 pts in 2016 and has a 7 pt lead this time.

Comment

• Hmm, I don't know where that article gets the 35.6% number for Democrats. According to the Secretary of State it's about 26%, or about 480,000 total registered Democrat voters.

So we are saying HALF of all registered Democrat voters in Kansas requested a mail-in ballot?!

There are about 880,000 Republicans.

Are we supposed to believe that 48% of one party requested mail-in ballots, but only 21.5% of the other party did so?

This smells like a 12 hour old cow patty in the hot Texas sun.

Comment

• I voted in person. Johnson county has maybe a dozen early voting locations that opened a week or so ago.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The wife and i are registered R and did the mail in thing. Must be Johnson County skewing the numbers.

Comment

• Yeah so take a look at in person results so far ...

In-Person Votes by Party Registration
                    Party Count Percent
                    Democrats 52,946 24.0
                    Republicans 126,239 57.1
                    No Party Affiliation 39,898 18.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      According to this article Kansas is 47.9% Republican and 35.6% Democrat and is the 7th most Republican state.

Why do the Democrats have 40,000+ more requested mail-in ballots than Republicans then?

Party Returned Ballots Freq. Distribution Requested Ballots Return Rate
                      Democrats 171,634 49.5 231,032 74.3
                      Republicans 127,100 36.7 189,845 66.9
                      Ds are voting by mail way more than Rs nationwide.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• There are "only" a total of 171,444 registered Democrats in the district that Johnson County is in. (I say only, because while that's still a lot, there have been 231,000+ Democrat voters request mail-in ballots)

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Ds are voting by mail way more than Rs nationwide.
                          Why?

Comment

• Seriously -- a registered Democrat and a registered Republican voter, really aren't that different in terms of general behavior. Why is it accepted that they are so radically different in HOW they vote? I'm starting to reject that idea outright, based on this statistical improbability. I don't think they vote differently. I think within some degree of reasonableness the same number of voters of each side would be inclined to vote using the same mechanisms. The idea they we are supposed to believe there is a vast chasm of difference ONLY in voting mechanism is ... very questionable.

Comment

• Take the walk-in votes for example .... 11% of total Democrat voters have walked in, while 14% of Republicans have. That's within the realm of reason. Similar behavior. If it were 15% Dems to 10% Republicans -- I'd still easily buy it, because it makes sense from a behavior standpoint.

But 48% of Dem population requesting mail-in ballots compared with only 21.5% of the Republican population?!? That's WAAAY into "call an auditor to investigate" territory. It's absurd.

Something is fishy in a very stinky way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                There are "only" a total of 171,444 registered Democrats in the district that Johnson County is in. (I say only, because while that's still a lot, there have been 231,000+ Democrat voters request mail-in ballots)
                                I was only joking about JoCo, clearly Dems across the state are voting by mail in larger numbers. I would guess the polling places will be pretty quiet on Tuesday vs. a normal election.

Comment

Working...
                                X