X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former 'swamp' leader chimes in...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• It's about time. I've been wondering what Barack Hussein Obama had to say about our President.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Guardrails = propaganda filters.

Obama is a clown and a *****. The only people Obama is worried about is his weak minded followers who aren't smart enough to digest information as it comes and make up their own mind about what is best. If you want to believe in QAnon, then freaking believe in QAnon. If you want to believe in the Russia Hoax and that Trump colluded, believe it. I don't care. Obama absolutely doesn't care about people believe in the latter because he planted that seed himself. So that tells you all you need to know about this guy. He's a lying corrupt politician millionaire that didn't do a damn thing for anyone while he was in office except himself and the elite for which he claims to despise. Well, funny how he is now living with those rich billionaires on Martha's Vineyard.

Seeing the likes of Obama and Biden and Clinton, it makes it easy to see why so many people are for Bernie.

These people can all go eff themselves.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Longer line than I am willing or able to stand in.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Longer line than I am willing or able to stand in.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40432006987778
              WOW! Thank you ARIZONA! Departing Nevada now, and will see you all soon. Together, we are going to MAKE AMERICA SICKER AGAIN!
              *fixed*

Comment

• This guy ‘gets’ it...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• NM
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• When I hear someone say that 'The United States has lost all it's respect throughout the world' my reaction is similar when I used to hear the Missouri Valley teams, coaches, etc saying they don't like Gregg Marshall and WSU. It didn't make me want to fire Gregg Marshall because I frankly don't give a **** what they think. And furthermore, I can't remember when they ever liked us.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      When I hear someone say that 'The United States has lost all it's respect throughout the world' my reaction is similar when I used to hear the Missouri Valley teams, coaches, etc saying they don't like Gregg Marshall and WSU. It didn't make me want to fire Gregg Marshall because I frankly don't give a **** what they think. And furthermore, I can't remember when they ever liked us.
                      What they are really trying to say is that other countries are butthurt because the freebies and push over nature of the Obuma administration has ended. Which, in my view, is a good thing.

Comment

• Trump killed it on coronavirus this debate. Absolutely crushed Biden on this topic.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Trump is killing it this go around.

And so far the moderator has done well.

Comment

• I haven’t had a chance to listen yet. Have they talked about the Hunter Biden scandal yet? If so, who brought it up? Welker or Trump?

Comment

• Yes. Both of 'em brought it up.

Comment

• Tip of the hat to Kristen Welker. First well moderated debate I can remember in a long time. Maybe since the Bush era debates.

Comment

Working...
                                X