• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Honestly, this sounds like Hoax hate.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• This is a propaganda video that fairly accurately encapsulates the way I feel right now.

Livin the dream

Comment

• I’ve been waiting for Bobb and others to really defend the Democrat stance. He says he’s a moderate but he continues to try to defend the defenseless and it doesn’t seem moderate. Democrats are forsaking our American values to defend Antifa, chaos, violence and lawlessness. I can see a path where the People he speaks for (not Bobb and others on here) forsake the Democrats in spite of their hate of Trump. They may not vote for Trump, but they may just skip voting. Some of them still have belief in family values.
          Last edited by Shockm; September 5, 2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• There's no defending the attacking of innocent people. The thugs that were killed were resisting arrest. Not wise.

What these people are really doing is working to get their President re-elected. Biden and harris won't even utter the words 'Law and Order' and DJT thanks them because his approval ratings are back to pre Bat Flu levels because of it.

trump_laugh.jpg

I"m still waiting for examples (PROOF) of systemic racism from somebody, anybody. Just what the hell does that mean anyway?
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 6, 2020, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

Comment

• I would like to be one of the first to thank our wonderful President for doing his part in the eradication of hateful and devilish ideologies of hate and division. He started with the much-needed action of prison reform, of which biden is it's primary author, and has now moved on to this pertinent action:

Trump Orders Purge of ‘Critical Race Theory’ From Federal Agencies: What It Is & Why Trump’s Order Matters: “The days of taxpayer funded indoctrination training that sows division and racism are over. Under the direction of @POTUS we are directing agencies to halt critical race theory training's immediately.”

That hateful cow Oprah can shove it up her big fat A**, along with that ***** lebron. They 'reek' of hate.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 6, 2020, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Nineteen percent of the 1.4 million new coronavirus cases in the U.S. between Aug. 2 and Sept. 2 can be traced back to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally held in South Dakota, according to researchers from San Diego State University's Center for Health Economics & Policy Studies.

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally linked to 20% of US coronavirus cases in August: researchers

Nineteen percent of the 1.4 million new coronavirus cases in the U.S. between Aug. 2 and Sept. 2 can be traced back to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally held in South Dakota, according to researchers from San Diego State University's Center for Health Economics & Policy Studies.

That's more than 266,000 coronavirus cases attributed to the 10-day event, which more than 460,000 people attended despite fears it could become a so-called super-spreader event.

"We conclude that the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally generated public health costs of approximately $12.2 billion," the researchers wrote in a paper. "This is enough to have paid each of the estimated 462,182 rally attendees $26,553.64 not to attend."
                    Thanks Trump!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who stressed South Dakotans' personal responsibility and never issued a shelter-in-place order for her state, criticized the paper as "fiction" on Tuesday.

“Under the guise of academic research, this report is nothing short of an attack on those who exercised their personal freedom to attend Sturgis,” Noem said in a statement. “Predictably, some in the media breathlessly report on this non-peer reviewed model, built on incredibly faulty assumptions that do not reflect the actual facts and data."

"At one point, academic modeling also told us that South Dakota would have 10,000 COVID patients in the hospital at our peak," she continued. "Today, we have less than 70. I look forward to good journalists, credible academics, and honest citizens repudiating this nonsense.”

Comment

After two weeks, they had less than 300 cases attributed to the rally. That was last week. They are off by a factor of three. They must be using MS Paint in their modeling.

More importantly, this has nothing to do with Trump. What the hell is wrong with your brain?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                          There's no defending the attacking of innocent people. The thugs that were killed were resisting arrest. Not wise.

What these people are really doing is working to get their President re-elected. Biden and harris won't even utter the words 'Law and Order' and DJT thanks them because his approval ratings are back to pre Bat Flu levels because of it.

trump_laugh.jpg

I"m still waiting for examples (PROOF) of systemic racism from somebody, anybody. Just what the hell does that mean anyway?
                          From my understanding, one example is that poor intercity black kids do not have the same tutoring services that suburban kids would have. Most if the times these services, Mathnasium, Sylvian Learning Centers, etc are located in the weathier suburbs. This puts the innercity kids at a disadvantage.

These places are businesses. They are there to make money. The money is in the wealthier parts of town. That is the system and it creates a disadvantage to the intercity blacks and creates a cycle where they will always be at a disadvantage.

So it isn't racism in the traditional sense.

I agree there are some issues. I disagree with the Democrat/progressive solutions.

Comment

• And no one really gives a **** anymore.

This was in relation to sturgis and covid. No one cares. Its all political now.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• What I got out of that study is that it is only conservative mass gatherings, Trump rallies, Sturgis, eating at restaurants, spread Covid. Liberal mass gatherings, BLM, riots, Looting, these are all immune to Covid.

Comment

I have never seen someone so easily manipulated by propaganda before in my life. Totally, unequivocally manipulated.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X