No announcement yet.

Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here’s the second shooting in Wisconsin last night. The first took place a few blocks away. Same shooter in both incidents. He’s been arrested as a fugitive.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Loan survivor from the shooting.

Livin the dream

Comment

• I can't believe this hasn't happened before. Guns and angry crowds don't mix. Curfew. National Guard. School Buses. Lock EVERYONE up that's on the streets. Run warrant checks. You know, take AR's away from 17 year olds and such.

No idea what led to the first shot, but all bets are off thereafter. Chasing a man (boy) with an AR that has already demonstrated his willingness to pull the trigger is ill advised. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          I can't believe this hasn't happened before. Guns and angry crowds don't mix. Curfew. National Guard. School Buses. Lock EVERYONE up that's on the streets. Run warrant checks. You know, take AR's away from 17 year olds and such.

No idea what led to the first shot, but all bets are off thereafter. Chasing a man (boy) with an AR that has already demonstrated his willingness to pull the trigger is ill advised. Discretion is the better part of valor.
          The first event appears to be similar. The footage isn’t as clear, and it picks up with this kid running backwards with people in pursuit.

Need cops/national guard, etc. no curfew please. If the cops are there, you don’t need to be armed.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Loan survivor from the shooting.

Also, it should be noted that this individual astutely shot the third guy in his right arm. It was the arm that the third individual used to point the handgun at the kid. Maybe this kid should be a cop with that level of accuracy?
            Livin the dream

Comment

• So the kid is there basically preventing ensuing arson and vandalism and God knows what else. So then the mob comes after him not knowing what they’re capable of doing to him and also are apparently armed. Am I to believe from the media and the left that the only legal option was to stop, turn over my weapon, and succumb to them?

This is a great lesson to all the lawlessness and chaos out there thinking they can do whatever they want.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                So the kid is there basically preventing ensuing arson and vandalism and God knows what else. So then the mob comes after him not knowing what they’re capable of doing to him and also are apparently armed. Am I to believe from the media and the left that the only legal option was to stop, turn over my weapon, and succumb to them?

This is a great lesson to all the lawlessness and chaos out there thinking they can do whatever they want.
                Welcome to Biden's America. Accept that the law abiding citizen will likely not have access to the means to protect himself. Mob rule will win over and chaos will ensue. Just look at the liberal cities in this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Welcome to Biden's America. Accept that the law abiding citizen will likely not have access to the means to protect himself. Mob rule will win over and chaos will ensue. Just look at the liberal cities in this country.
                  Just elect the Dems and this will all go away.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• You know....I truly am sorry this happened. I'm sad 2 people are dead, another is likely permanently wounded and a young immature man is going to go through hell, one way or the other.

But it was inevitable. We've allowed the inmates to run things and they've gotten more and more out of hand. They've berated, attacked, insulted, burned, lied and destroyed far too many things. They've been defended and even encouraged by the left, from social media, to Hollywood, to sports figures and politicians.

Now 2 are dead. And this kid is going to be a hero to some. And if this nonsense doesn't stop, it won't be 2 next time.

All hell is going to break loose.

It must stop. And if it doesn't then it has to be stopped.

Comment

• Trump is sending in the National guard tonight. If things go south, it could be civil war. I don’t think they will. I think it will smolder.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Operation Warp Speed seems to have clicked off another win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          4. Melania Trump's Speech
                          Criticized by Bette Midler "for having a foreign accent"​​​​​​.
                          She would have really enjoyed listening to Obama's father then.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Sorry to break in here but....

Perhaps something to try during tornado season?

Sorry again. Please carry on.

Comment

• lmao
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Here’s the first video

Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X