Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It'll be virtual and mysteriously there will be technical difficulties on Biden's end.
    Absolutely it will be virtual and Biden will have so many electronic devices jammed into his ears he'll look like a cell phone tower.

Then just off camera he'll have an entire team giving him hand signals and holding up cue cards.

Weekend at Bernie's 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Absolutely it will be virtual and Biden will have so many electronic devices jammed into his ears he'll look like a cell phone tower.

Then just off camera he'll have an entire team giving him hand signals and holding up cue cards.

Weekend at Bernie's 2.0

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Weekend at Bernie's 2.0
        Actually they will probably just use the new deep fake AI video tech. Definitely.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Americans can’t distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from Beijing.” Was biden implying they all look the same (redundant)?

I'm started to get worried biden might not make it to the debate stage after all.
          Sounds like Biden is a racist and Xenophobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Actually they will probably just use the new deep fake AI video tech. Definitely.
            I picture it looking something like this:

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

no way in hell will there be a debate
              Most probably.

Too bad. A debate on racism would be interesting. Biden's shooting blanks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Most probably.

Too bad. A debate on racism would be interesting. Biden's shooting blanks man.
                i’d live to see that debated! biden is clueless and pulls the brothas and mijos close when he has cameras and trump has a shitload of former contractors that he didn’t pay... is that modern day slavery? ratings would be stellar.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                  ... and trump has a shitload of former contractors that he didn’t pay ... is that modern day slavery?
                  Slavery? It's called entrepreneurial risk -- and it's completely uncompelled.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

i’d live to see that debated! biden is clueless and pulls the brothas and mijos close when he has cameras and trump has a shitload of former contractors that he didn’t pay... is that modern day slavery? ratings would be stellar.
                    My very white uncle took in a black kid as a foster child about 2 decades ago. His dad was a diabetic with both feet amputated and his mom was an on again off again addict and prostitute. The state placed the child in my uncles custody. Then it turned out that he had three sisters (all between 10 and 15) that also needed placement. So he took them in too. My uncle met the kids dad, who was homeless, but a reasonably nice guy. He took him in too. The mom was trying to restart her life, so she was also allowed to stay as long as she was sober.

The family was so grateful that they would clean the house and cook for the family. This is all 100% true.

I often times wonder if my uncle was a modern day slaver.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

My very white uncle took in a black kid as a foster child about 2 decades ago. His dad was a diabetic with both feet amputated and his mom was an on again off again addict and prostitute. The state placed the child in my uncles custody. Then it turned out that he had three sisters (all between 10 and 15) that also needed placement. So he took them in too. My uncle met the kids dad, who was homeless, but a reasonably nice guy. He took him in too. The mom was trying to restart her life, so she was also allowed to stay as long as she was sober.

The family was so grateful that they would clean the house and cook for the family. This is all 100% true.

I often times wonder if my uncle was a modern day slaver.
                      That is a crazy ass story. Did your uncle have a wife and children?

Comment

That is a crazy ass story. Did your uncle have a wife and children?
                        Yes he did/does.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Isn't bias and modern day slavery against the Law? Was your President cited?

Policy Sahib, policy. Unless biden wants to explain who them beautiful baby roaches' is.

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (penned by biden) vs. First Step Act. Biden still supports the former.

Creation of Opportunity Zones https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/opportu...sked-questions created by your current President. Have you invested Sahib?

Biden's Vocal opposition to desegregation (he covered for them bigots yo). "I don't want my children to grow up in a racial jungle." Don't think his state of Delaware really fully embraced it either, based upon their private school enrollment rate which is the highest in the country. Coincidence?

Why come biden hate Anita HIll? Do you think insulting 7-11 workers is funny?

Worked with his good buddy Strom Thurman (look him up) on the Comprehensive Forfeiture Act. The popo keepin' yo sh**. Robert Byrd.

Don't think the President who said "We need to build factories in Baltimore and not Beijing." really has a tape out there of him using the n word, as his one-time black female staffer has claimed? But hey, it might show up before November.

So aside from the President having to defend himself from the lies of a way less than credible source, which would be hillary clinton, that debate shouldn't be too difficult. Fact-check, anyone?

Policy.
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 26, 2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Hard, if not impossible, to get people who believe the propaganda that their President is a racist, much less a russian spy, to maybe think a little critically. Just a little...

Their President sure wasn't a racist in '85. That's when he went head-to-head with the Municipal Government of Palm Beach, who at the time had imposed zoning restrictions in an effort to keep Mar-a-lago from becoming a club. The President believed this was Old South racism at work, so he firstly sent a tape of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner to the city commissioners. Not getting the hint, and not budging from their bigoted stance, the President then filed a 100 million$ lawsuit. It's still there, and as a matter of fact, all of the high-society clubs in Palm Beach are open to blacks and jews.

Citing racial injustice, our President posthumously pardoned the black boxing legend Jack Johnson, who was convicted for gettin' a little white tail. What's up with that?
                              jack johnson.jpg

In 2018 our President signed a bill naming the birthplace of Martin Luther King Jr. to full national park status. Sponsored by John Lewis, R.I.P.

Our President is considering pardoning the Greatest of all time Muhammed Ali. Do it and piss them haters off!

In Jan of 2018 the President broke bread with the NFL by asking the kneelers to send him the name of black Americans they feel were unfairly treated by the criminal justice system.

Remember when a cop-hater shot dead Miosotis Familia, mother of two and a cop? Our President does:
                              ONE.jpgTHREE.jpg

These godda**n Snowflakes and their diversity, and their concomitant white racism on the brain, are some dangerously ignorant people. Just look around. They're pissed because they lost the election and don't want you to vote the same way twice. THAT'S the problem. No?
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 26, 2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• LMFAO!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X