Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rev Al To Minneapolis (what could go wrong?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has there been any trouble in Wichita?

KC had a few instances from what I read, but basically the mayor and Chief of KCMO seem to have kept things pretty docile and urged calm. I really have never gotten an 'eff the police' vibe there though.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Has there been any trouble in Wichita?

KC had a few instances from what I read, but basically the mayor and Chief of KCMO seem to have kept things pretty docile and urged calm. I really have never gotten an 'eff the police' vibe there though.
      The Wichita Police Department says two people were arrested and three officers suffered minor injuries after a protest turned violent Monday night.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge being all woke on twitter. :(
        Livin the dream

Comment

• To me anyway, 21st and Arkansas seems to be a strange place to demonstrate.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Taylor Eldridge being all woke on twitter. :(
            Sorry. Don't tweet. Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Sorry. Don't tweet. Link?
              It’s not awful. Retweeting black folks that are explaining why the BLM movement is important. “Just listen”, “just read”, etc.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Taylor Eldridge being all woke on twitter. :(
                At this point, I assume anyone who’s a “journalist” has at least a left lean. Not surprised.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• The virtue signalling does get old.

BTW, where is the temporary Facebook background for George??

#Gimmiemyfeelgoodbackground
                  #makingadifference
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Omaha is peaceful tonight. Protesters went home at curfew like good boys and girls.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      This is pissing me off. Like a 12 year-old, my curfew is in 45 minutes. Walmart was closed when I went there an hour ago. They had their entrances barricaded. Nothing is going to happen. If it was, it would have last night. My freedoms and civil liberties are being taken away. If I were sick, I couldn't get medicine, even Walgreens is closed.
                      Please tell me this is sarcasm. Holy ****.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• There are 50-100 people gathered at the corner of 21st and Maize. Seems to be a peaceful protest at the moment. There are a few young boys consistently and deliberately crossing against the oncoming traffic in an effort to get their point across.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                          There are 50-100 people gathered at the corner of 21st and Maize. Seems to be a peaceful protest at the moment. There are a few young boys consistently and deliberately crossing against the oncoming traffic in an effort to get their point across.
                          Hahahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Not sure I understand, can you elaborate?
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                              There are 50-100 people gathered at the corner of 21st and Maize. Seems to be a peaceful protest at the moment. There are a few young boys consistently and deliberately crossing against the oncoming traffic in an effort to get their stupid azzes run dover
                              FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

No. Not sarcasm. Omaha and the surrounding area has an 8 PM curfew. WalMart closed at 5 as did most stores. Im not sure what QT is doing, they dont have locks.

Last night was supposed to get really ugly because the local county attorney declined to press charges against a white man that killed a black man Saturday night. The white man was protecting his business.

Crowds swelled downtown after the announcement and heavy equipment was moved in. All roads leading into and out of downtown were blocked. The police and national guard did a fantastic job of keeping control.

The roads downtown are closed again tonight, Omaha has an 8 PM curfew for the foreseeable future, but the protesters seem to have dissipated. Great news, now if they would just open up the city again.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X