Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rev Al To Minneapolis (what could go wrong?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    FYI some of the protesters at New Market Square last night were open carrying AK-47s slung over their shoulders.
    Perhaps the one legal thing they were doing? Obviously an AK-47 is not legal, but perhaps a semi-automatic rifle resembling an AK-47.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Good question! Although the facts of those cases are left out, that’s a lot of complaints.

Working in the pharma industry, the ability to manipulate data is turned off for our analytical chemists. Why do cops have the ability to turn off their car cam or body cam? That should be controlled by IA.
      It shouldn't be turned off by anyone. Not internal affairs, nobody. It should be kept just like surveillance video is kept at a Quikee Mart, for x amount of time then, if no complaints or inquiries, overwritten. In fact, if every cop had no ability to turn off video, these problems might begin to dry up. In the digital age, there is no reason every uniformed cop, big city or podunk town, doesnt have body cameras on 100% of the time. I know it's a big expense, but the technology has been out long enough that it should have been universally adopted by now and upgrades made continually over time
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

It shouldn't be turned off by anyone. Not internal affairs, nobody. It should be kept just like surveillance video is kept at a Quikee Mart, for x amount of time then, if no complaints or inquiries, overwritten. In fact, if every cop had no ability to turn off video, these problems might begin to dry up. In the digital age, there is no reason every uniformed cop, big city or podunk town, doesnt have body cameras on 100% of the time. I know it's a big expense, but the technology has been out long enough that it should have been universally adopted by now and upgrades made continually over time
        There are justified reasons for a chemist to manipulate data. There are probably justified reasons to turn off a body cam...peeing?

Going to take a leak Sam. Please enter code 7 for 2 minutes.

Damn Ralph! I changed my password last week and now I’m locked out!

Looks like we’re going to be sharing a moment Sam.

That is impressive Ralph!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Boogaloo bois are at it again
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Boogaloo bois are at it again
            Good! Lock em up!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Are any stats available that detail how many black Americans vs. white Americans were killed in the USA last year?

Where can that be found?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                Are any stats available that detail how many black Americans vs. white Americans were killed in the USA last year?

Where can that be found?
                It can be found at fbi.gov
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Perhaps the one legal thing they were doing? Obviously an AK-47 is not legal, but perhaps a semi-automatic rifle resembling an AK-47.
                  Yes, open carry is legal and they are assumed to be semi-auto. I guess the point is, if counter protesting is your thing, don't bring a knife.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    Are any stats available that detail how many black Americans vs. white Americans were killed in the USA last year?

Where can that be found?
                    What would you be able to glean from that alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

What would you be able to glean from that alone?
                      Here’s what I don’t understand. Why do we do statistics on ethnic groups anyway? Why on earth would the color of your skin define any crime statistic? Ability to succeed? Well, maybe you say it’s so we can point out racism. I tell you what, inequity does not mean cause = racism. Rather, racist incidents should be compiled. Those should be tallied and studied. Then you can enact laws that solve problems!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Tonight's target for the protesters is Park City and Bel Aire. PD have already been dispatched to those areas. Protesters haven't arrived yet and are expected later.

Apparently it's not clear to my source if the AK-47 (looking?) weapons were being carried by business owners or protestors last night.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Boogaloo bois are at it again
                          That’s great news. Is there a reason why it’s harder to get ANTIFA arrested and charged with similar doings?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Tonight's target for the protesters is Park City and Bel Aire. PD have already been dispatched to those areas. Protesters haven't arrived yet and are expected later.

Apparently it's not clear to my source if the AK-47 (looking?) weapons were being carried by business owners or protestors last night.
                            There were several demonstrators on the otherside of the issue with AR-15s last night.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

That’s great news. Is there a reason why it’s harder to get ANTIFA arrested and charged with similar doings?
                              Antifa uses “zebra” camouflage tactics. Skinny white kids dressed in all black with a mask. It’s hard to pick them out of a crowd. They also have wealthy donors willing to bail them out, and/or they operate in democrat cities that release without bail or release due to Covid.

Thousands have been arrested. Mayor Bill Deblasio’s daughter is one.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Science is systemically racist!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X