Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rev Al To Minneapolis (what could go wrong?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    This entire thing is completely out of hand.

I listened to Drew. If you are offended by those comments, I have no hope for you or humanity.

The PBP from the Sacramento Kings was apparently fired from his radio show, then subsequently quit his work with the Kings for telling Demarcus Cousins that he was so happy to hear from him and it had been awhile and it was great. His parents taught him to treat everyone the same, be respectful and that no one is different and that all lives matter.

A slew of NBA'rs decided that All Lives Matter is racist and excoriated the man. Of course, he's an insensitive old white man, obviously blind to his racist ways so he needs to lose his job and be ridiculed by numerous MULTIMILLIONAIRES who have been so ****ing oppressed by him over time that they aren't yet BILLIONAIRES.

UN****ING REAL.
    Same people that believe Kappernick should have a right to his opinion now don't think Brees should have one because they don't agree with it. The hypocrisy in this country right now is hard to stomach. The left have such a stranglehold on the mainstream media and social media that anything that is said even partly in disagreement with them and you are a racist, an enemy, your job should be lost, and your character should be tarnished. That's the narrative that has turned onto the country now. How in the holy hell does saying ALL lives matter make you an enemy, a racist, and problem to society? I'm completely at a loss for words.

I am now taking a break from social media and will avoid any "media" channel at all costs. There is ZERO neutrality anymore and ZERO desire to report facts and cover BOTH sides of ANY issue.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oh and one other thing, I'm happy as hell that all officers involved in the killing of Floyd are now being charged and held accountable for their actions or lack thereof. EVERY person, cop or citizen, black or white, left or right should be held accountable for all unlawful actions and have justice be served. Just wanted to throw that out there since the gasoline-throwing media and some groups out there forgot what actually happened a couple weeks ago as other agendas are overshadowing it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Brees has given MILLIONS of dollars to the black community in New Orleans. Doesn't matter. Derek Carr got a broken back when his O-line O-layed the pass rushers. My prediction is that Brees is on the DL before Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          This entire thing is completely out of hand.

I listened to Drew. If you are offended by those comments, I have no hope for you or humanity.

The PBP from the Sacramento Kings was apparently fired from his radio show, then subsequently quit his work with the Kings for telling Demarcus Cousins that he was so happy to hear from him and it had been awhile and it was great. His parents taught him to treat everyone the same, be respectful and that no one is different and that all lives matter.

A slew of NBA'rs decided that All Lives Matter is racist and excoriated the man. Of course, he's an insensitive old white man, obviously blind to his racist ways so he needs to lose his job and be ridiculed by numerous MULTIMILLIONAIRES who have been so ****ing oppressed by him over time that they aren't yet BILLIONAIRES.

UN****ING REAL.
          Everything in our lives will become political. Everything.

Sports? Already there.

Education system? Already there.

Shoot, I see it in the church my wife and I are leaving that has become a platform to regurgitate talking points about race from Salon, HuffPost, and [insert mainstream news source here]. Any mention of sin? Nope. Need for repentance? Nope.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Also, I find it remarkable that the only solution to this is to vote for Democrats or people even farther to the left. Which, ironically, is exactly who has run Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, and many other similar metro areas for the past 50 years.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I will not post what my CEO sent to all employees around the world, but I did send it to myself. My CEO is not American, but he condemned me and all Americans for our role in oppressing the black community.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I think I'll just continue to treat people with respect, until they give me a reason to just not associate with them at all, because they prove to be an asshole. This is regardless of race. So anti-fascist of you to demand white people kneel. Or better yet, the boot lickers kneeling on their own. Who are the people seeing everything through the prism of race again? Start judging people as individuals.

Jesus, the virtue-signalling is so cringe. I hope someone shows them a picture of themselves in 10 years and laughs their asses off. Embarrassing.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Very sad to see Drew Brees back down so readily over his moderate statements.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• ShockerPrez post #165. I tried to quote it twice and it didn't work.

Comment

• See above. I was asking that whoever may have watched that video, would they please comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          See above. I was asking that whoever may have watched that video, would they please comment.
                          I have followed Brandon Tatum for a long time now. I think that he has a lot of knowledge as a former police officer. I agree with a lot of what he says. Thought that video was one of his best.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                            ShockerPrez post #165. I tried to quote it twice and it didn't work.
                            Powerful video. You can't quote it, because all the content you see is fed driectly from Youtube, not posted by ShockerPrez.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Here's the kind of dipshittery that republicans apparently stand for these days.....
                              https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...s-15291431.php

Or this:
                              https://www.expressnews.com/news/pol...r-15317490.php

I don't think I'd ***** too much about democrats, the republican party seems to be the party of dunces these days and everything is a hoax.....SMH.

This fine work courtesy of the chairman of the republican party in a county of about 2 million people, not a backwoods county out in the middle of nowhere.

Y'all might want to let that sink in, perhaps you will conclude there are a lot of fools in all political stripes these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                                Here's the kind of dipshittery that republicans apparently stand for these days.....
                                https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...s-15291431.php

Or this:
                                https://www.expressnews.com/news/pol...r-15317490.php

I don't think I'd ***** too much about democrats, the republican party seems to be the party of dunces these days and everything is a hoax.....SMH.

This fine work courtesy of the chairman of the republican party in a county of about 2 million people, not a backwoods county out in the middle of nowhere.

Y'all might want to let that sink in, perhaps you will conclude there are a lot of fools in all political stripes these days.
                                Did you even read the article? Republicans aren’t standing for it.

“Gov. Greg Abbott and other top Republican elected officials on Thursday demanded the leader of the Bexar County Republican Party resign“

She was an appointed republican. She didn’t run on Coronavirus hoax or George Floyd hoax. When it became evident that she was whacky, the Republican Party disowned her. Steve King lost his primary after the Republican senators kicked him off all committees.

There are tons of democrats out there that are horrible (Republicans too). The only democrat that was excommunicated was the one that wouldn’t impeach. Shameful!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X