Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

These debates you're having... do they have any application to the real world?

The virus replicates in humans, humans spread the virus via respiratory droplets of varying size. Perhaps if you inserted some viral particles inside a robot and then had it simulate a cough sending the little devils flying wearing only their lipid membranes for protection... that would be a thing. And it would be a very unrealistic thing.

In the real world, a properly fitted N95 mask is going to offer substantial protection from infection... 95% to be exact.
    And to get that mask, you have to go to China.

Comment

I'm saying we will see stabilization this summer and normalcy return in the fall. This is exactly what Dr. Fauci says also, which is not a coincidence.
      Fauci is a liar. He has lied to the public for his own reasons from the start, and by his own admission. No way will I trust anything he has to say now.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fauci Parrot

I'm saying we will see stabilization this summer and normalcy return in the fall. This is exactly what Dr. Fauci says also, which is not a coincidence..
          It not a coincidence because all you are is the Fauci Puppet. Even when he is putting wrong or misleading information out there. And that makes you a fool at best or liar at worst.

Comment

• A doctor sent this to me; we’ll worth watching before Facebook removes it...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I need some legal advise from the attorneys on shockernet. My then 17 and now 18 year old grandson, who is currently living with me, got arrested last summer and has a misdemeanor charge against him. Because of covid the courts are not convening. How long can the state charge him and not have him appear in court? The attorney, who has my $6,000, says he has no idea when my grandson's case will be on the docket.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                A doctor sent this to me; we’ll worth watching before Facebook removes it...

https://fb.watch/3CyvJ5dapJ/

Kory's Senate testimony a few days later was picked up by Fox News, and the attention grew from there.

'This is Real'

Marik and Kory say they're frustrated that their work is now being championed by the political right, and that it's become politicized at all. The group has had to distinguish itself from America's Frontline Doctors, which gained notoriety for its pro-hydroxychloroquine, anti-lockdown rhetoric last summer.

"This is not a political issue and it should never be," Marik said. "We are driven by the science and the data, not by politics or anything else."

"It angers me, when I hear that it's a conspiracy, that this virus doesn't exist, that there aren't that many deaths," he added. "You have to come to the ICU and see that people are dying to realize this is no hoax, this is real."

Marik finds it particularly disappointing that his work has been misinterpreted as potentially undermining vaccination.
                Dr. Kory and Ivermectin's growing acceptance as a Covid treatment appears on the surface to be legit. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                  I need some legal advise from the attorneys on shockernet. My then 17 and now 18 year old grandson, who is currently living with me, got arrested last summer and has a misdemeanor charge against him. Because of covid the courts are not convening. How long can the state charge him and not have him appear in court? The attorney, who has my $6,000, says he has no idea when my grandson's case will be on the docket.
                  Perhaps your question would best be answered by the attorney you have on retainer?

Comment

Dr. Kory and Ivermectin's growing acceptance as a Covid treatment appears on the surface to be legit. Thanks for sharing.
                    I thought this was another good read on it. Some studies do seem to show no significant positive effects. However, it seems like this drug is pretty safe to the user so I'm currently leaning towards supporting the FLCCC group on this one.

Comment

Perhaps your question would best be answered by the attorney you have on retainer?
                      C’mon Clod. You know everything. Step up and give him just a little free assistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by dregn View Post

I thought this was another good read on it. Some studies do seem to show no significant positive effects. However, it seems like this drug is pretty safe to the user so I'm currently leaning towards supporting the FLCCC group on this one.

Why must we lobby for treatment? Why do we have to get a prescription for drugs (most drugs) at all?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Why must we lobby for treatment? Why do we have to get a prescription for drugs (most drugs) at all?
                          You may want to do some research on "drugs" and how they were made and sold prior to regulations. While I believe in freedom and liberty, Regulations aren't all a bad thing. You would know this though. Drugs have been abused by both "quacks" and doctors who sometimes are quacks, and so some regulations on both groups of people can prove valuable. But your statement (most drugs) probably addressed these problems.
                          Last edited by Shockm; February 13, 2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You may want to do some research on "drugs" and how they were made and sold prior to regulations. While I believe in freedom and liberty, Regulations aren't all a bad thing. You would know this though. Drugs have been abused by both "quacks" and doctors who sometimes are quacks, and so some regulations on both groups of people can prove valuable. But your statement (most drugs) probably addressed these problems.
                            Aspirin would never be approved for use in today’s regulatory environment. I think it’s fine to have to demonstrate efficacy and contraindications. Put it on the label and sell it OTC, unless it has a high risk of mortality.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Why must one have a script for an asthma inhaler? It’s not like there’s a black market for them or deaths due to overdose.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Why must one have a script for an asthma inhaler? It’s not like there’s a black market for them or deaths due to overdose.
                                So the healthcare provider can monitor the patient's response and adjust dosage accordingly. Many drugs become less effective the longer they're used. Some require monitoring of liver/kidney function.

P.S. Why are you talking like a caveman?

Comment

Working...
                                X