You’re weakening with your age.
      He’s no Tom Brady.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        You’re weakening with your age.
        That's the truth. Yet the legend grows.

Comment

• If I were going to write a conspiratorial novel, I would write about how a virus that clearly started in China, in a secretive lab, sure didn't seem to hit any asian countries very hard.

Genetically targeted bio attack?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            If I were going to write a conspiratorial novel, I would write about how a virus that clearly started in China, in a secretive lab, sure didn't seem to hit any asian countries very hard.

The diabetus
            Livin the dream

Comment

• In the US, the only racial demographic that saw less cases than whites on a rate basis was .... drum roll .... asians.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ethnicity.html

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

The diabetus
                World wide phenomena though.

Comment

• Probably complete bullshaka, but the actual data sure would make for an interesting novel.

Comment

If I were going to write a conspiratorial novel, I would write about how a virus that clearly started in China, in a secretive lab, sure didn't seem to hit any asian countries very hard.

It’s insidious and alien. It knows no race.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Can novels be non fiction?

Comment

• Phil Kerpen
                        Phil Kerpen
                        Only $6 billion of Biden's $128 billion ransom payment to the teachers union is to be spent in 2021. Another $32B in 2022. Then $90B of it gets spent from 2023 to 2028.

Comment

• It would be nice to see this scum of the earth get what he's got coming to him.

He had the audacity to blame President Trump for his own massive indiscretion. I think the creep did it on purpose, for several reasons...

blame.jpg

... and just what does this certified big-mouth quack have to say about the utter disregard for the elderly that Cuomo exhibited? Does this quack still prop up cuomo as the model for clear-headed rapid responsiveness in times of a crisis? Oh, wait...
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 16, 2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Tale of two states, yet statistics almost identical. One took a lazy, politically motivated approach of just shutting everything down (except his favorite restaurants and his kids school), the other a very calculated and methodical approach of taking care of and targeting those most at risk and trusting others to do their thing and be responsible. In the end, statistics almost mirror each other. Proof that lockdowns do not work. Bye Felicia (Newsom)...

Despite tackling the COVID-19 pandemic in vastly different ways, California and Florida have experienced similar trends with the number of cases and death rate on the decline in recent weeks.

Despite tackling the COVID-19 pandemic in vastly different ways, California and Florida have experienced similar trends with the number of cases and death rate on the decline in recent weeks.

California has emerged as one of the strictest states in the nation, with Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, shutting down businesses and schools. His administration said it was implementing these measures based on counties’ ICU capacity.

Meanwhile, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, has taken an entirely different approach. Though he took similar measures to Newsom early on in the pandemic, he eventually lifted statewide restrictions on the economy and prohibited law enforcement for fining people.

Comment

• Pandemic gonna pandemic.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Tale of two states, yet statistics almost identical. One took a lazy, politically motivated approach of just shutting everything down (except his favorite restaurants and his kids school), the other a very calculated and methodical approach of taking care of and targeting those most at risk and trusting others to do their thing and be responsible. In the end, statistics almost mirror each other. Proof that lockdowns do not work. Bye Felicia (Newsom)...

Florida (with Texas) was the biggest disaster over the summer and was part of what reseeded the rest of the Union and set the stage for the carnage in the fall. Desantis should be recalled. He's a dumber version of Trump if that is possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X