No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved to the Presidential Election thread.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 5, 2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Looking like Biden will overtake President Trump in Georgia. If that happens it is pretty much over unless Trump can reverse a result in court and I don't see that happening.

Also both Senate seats in Georgia appear to be heading to a runoff so no guarantee the Republican candidates will prevail in those races, so the Democrats still have a shot at a 50-50 split in the Senate with Kamala Harris holding the tiebreaking vote. Those runoff elections don't happen until January 5th. How comfortable are you that those elections will be above board.

I don’t believe Trump will concede Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona, or Pennsylvania w/o a legal challenge. Add in NC and NV if necessary.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I don’t believe Trump will concede Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona, or Pennsylvania w/o a legal challenge. Add in NC and NV if necessary.
        I don't disagree I just don't think that, in the end, it will make any difference.

I moved my post to the Presidential Election thread.

Comment

• NFL Imposes Heavy Fine, Strips Sixth-Round Pick From Raiders Over COVID-19 Issues

Comment

• Cumo wants to hold off releasing Covid vaccine till Biden takes over

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Cumo wants to hold off releasing Covid vaccine till Biden takes over
              Wouldn't he be putting lives unnecessarily in danger just so they can try and claim credit?

Comment

• Comment

• Ironic, that the vaccine news is announced, the stock markets soar, the movie stocks jump 80% the first business day Biden is announced president elect.

How does anybody trust anything when this pandemic is obviously being used as some sort of political chess piece?

What a sick, sick world we live in.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That is a dangerous man.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So do we have a second potential super-spreader event in progress that originated at the White House? First Mark Meadows, then Ben Carson and now David Bosse.

The last one has to hurt a little, as Bosse is coordinating all the legal challenges and overseeing the lawsuits the Trump campaign has filed. He can probably be pretty effective working remotely, as long as he does not suffer a bad case of the disease or complications.

The optics of this are pretty bad. Trump keeps walking on his ****. If Bosse gets real sick (he's 55, by the way) , this could throw a wrench into Trump's legal effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Ironic, that the vaccine news is announced, the stock markets soar, the movie stocks jump 80% the first business day Biden is announced president elect.

How does anybody trust anything when this pandemic is obviously being used as some sort of political chess piece?

What a sick, sick world we live in.
                        I was aware of the vaccine news one week ago today.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                          So do we have a second potential super-spreader event in progress that originated at the White House? First Mark Meadows, then Ben Carson and now David Bosse.

The last one has to hurt a little, as Bosse is coordinating all the legal challenges and overseeing the lawsuits the Trump campaign has filed. He can probably be pretty effective working remotely, as long as he does not suffer a bad case of the disease or complications.

The optics of this are pretty bad. Trump keeps walking on his ****. If Bosse gets real sick (he's 55, by the way) , this could throw a wrench into Trump's legal effort.
                          Trump is infecting everyone as he leaves office. That was the plan since 2016. Now he can just own it since he lost the election.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I was aware of the vaccine news one week ago today.
                            But it was plastered all over the MSM and “broke out” for the first time today.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But it was plastered all over the MSM and “broke out” for the first time today.
                              I believe he knew about it a week ago because he works for Pfizer not because “MSM” was sitting on the story in an attempt to harm Trump’s re-election campaign. The information was made public by Pfizer yesterday, thus we all know about it now.

wufan
                              Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I believe he knew about it a week ago because he works for Pfizer not because “MSM” was sitting on the story in an attempt to harm Trump’s re-election campaign. The information was made public by Pfizer yesterday, thus we all know about it now.

wufan
                                Please correct me if I’m wrong.
                                That is correct. I explain further in the vaccine thread.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X