Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Listen to yourselves. Totally oblivious to how your minds have been manipulated. The power of propaganda on suggestive citizenry in living color.

Those that died from the flu at 33 were likely obese and/or had extreme comorbidities.

Not too often you see a 33 yr. old gym rat with a body fat of <8% die of anything but a drug overdose or car wreck.
    Weight lifters, gym rats, and even runners who are young that I personally know with extremely low body fat, have had other co-morbidities such as extremely high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart problems, etc. The medical community calls them genetic factors.

However, from the CDC stats I put out, many thousands of times each year that people dyed from the flu and complications, my guess is that each year deaths that defied reason occurred.

Your personal MD should be able to help you with the statistics, and your personal medical history and how to proceed to protect yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Don't the overwhelming majority of people dying from covid have some kind of underlying health issue or old in age?

Now, we're no longer looking to the United States for the outliers. We're going global to find them.

Sure seems like inadequate treatment played a role as well?
      There are many factors that come into play, genetic and otherwise.

The point is, and will remain, that this is nothing like the flu. And trying to compare cherry-picked mortality statistics to support your president's narrative is Stockholm syndrome personified.

CB OUT!

Comment

Listen to yourselves. Totally oblivious to how your minds have been manipulated. The power of propaganda on suggestive citizenry in living color.
        CLOD,

You can either choose to LIVE Life or live life in FEAR. There is nothing guaranteed.

It clear to me as your voice becomes more and more of high pitch squeal, maybe you should seek counseling for your CTSD u are experiencing.

Comment

• Went to Sam's Club, came home with one question. How come I wear my mask properly, even though I've already had the sh!t, but the people wearing the masks wrong are all the obese, scooter riding smelly people plus tons of elderly?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• No mask on this a-hole.
            Bn3MCxrIAAEfZ8W.jpeg.jpg
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk has passed away due to complications related to coronavirus. His ex-wife confirmed his death in a heartbreaking Instagram post.

Another useless nursing home resident dead at the ripe old age of 33. This guys built a lot like CB!
              Interestingly, early 30s fitness instructor seems to not be suitable to coexist with life.

coronavirus

flu
              While%20fears%20about%20the%20COVID-19%20outbreak%20continue%20to%20rise%2C%20doctors%20say%20the%20seasonal%20flu%20is%20much%20more%20likely%20to%20cause%20illness%20or%20even%20death%20in%20southeast%20Texas.

heart attack
              Satnam Khatra, a Jalandhar based celebrity fitness coach, bodybuilder, and model died after suffering a heart attack on Saturday. The model was just 31 years old. As per reports, Khatra was practicing physical fitness for the past 8 years, also addicted to drugs.

I wonder if there is something making these guys susceptible to heart related issues?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Interestingly, early 30s fitness instructor seems to not be suitable to coexist with life.

coronavirus

flu
                While%20fears%20about%20the%20COVID-19%20outbreak%20continue%20to%20rise%2C%20doctors%20say%20the%20seasonal%20flu%20is%20much%20more%20likely%20to%20cause%20illness%20or%20even%20death%20in%20southeast%20Texas.

heart attack
                Satnam Khatra, a Jalandhar based celebrity fitness coach, bodybuilder, and model died after suffering a heart attack on Saturday. The model was just 31 years old. As per reports, Khatra was practicing physical fitness for the past 8 years, also addicted to drugs.

I wonder if there is something making these guys susceptible to heart related issues?
                Anabolic steroids repress the immune system as well as cause all kinds of cardiovascular issues that I'm sure you're aware of.

There's also incidence of aortic dissection/rupture in older athletes - particularly when they've been inactive for some time and then go all Conan the Barbarian right out of the gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

CLOD,

You can either choose to LIVE Life or live life in FEAR. There is nothing guaranteed.

It clear to me as your voice becomes more and more of high pitch squeal, maybe you should seek counseling for your CTSD u are experiencing.
                  You're such a cowboy SB. I'm certain you made your mother very proud.

Thanks for the free life coaching session btw, but I'll continue to heed the advice of the scientific community regarding pandemics over folks that work with their hands for a living if that's okay with you.

Comment

You're such a cowboy SB. I'm certain you made your mother very proud.

Thanks for the free life coaching session btw, but I'll continue to heed the advice of the scientific community regarding pandemics over folks that work with their hands for a living if that's okay with you.
                    By definition I am a scientist, therefore I am infallible by your logic and therefore you have to accept my word as the "gospel". Case closed.

Comment

There are many factors that come into play, genetic and otherwise.

The point is, and will remain, that this is nothing like the flu. And trying to compare cherry-picked mortality statistics to support your president's narrative is Stockholm syndrome personified.

CB OUT!
                      Did you just call out somebody for cherrypicking after doing the EXACT SAME THING with your gym rat blurb?

My God you can't get out of your own way.
                      Last edited by ShockerFever; October 18, 2020, 10:04 PM.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Listen to yourselves. Totally oblivious to how your minds have been manipulated. The power of propaganda on suggestive citizenry in living color.
                        Cold,
                        Listen to yourself. Totally oblivious to how your mind has been manipulated. The power of propaganda on suggestive citizenry in living color.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Cold,
                          Listen to yourself. Totally oblivious to how your mind has been manipulated. The power of propaganda on suggestive citizenry in living color.
                          It sounds a lot more convincing when I say it because I'm doing so while standing in solidarity with the greatest medical minds on the planet. You're standing next to this guy:

Comment

• I just wish that Covidiot Illinois governor would get behind mask wearing and lockdowns.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                              I just wish that Covidiot Illinois governor would get behind mask wearing and lockdowns.
                              If you removed some of the biggest Democratic states from the U.S. covid numbers (e.g. NY, NJ, CONN, Ill., etc), the U.S. death numbers are much better than most of Europe which have socialized medicine. I think the only country that would be better is Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If you removed some of the biggest Democratic states from the U.S. covid numbers (e.g. NY, NJ, CONN, Ill., etc), the U.S. death numbers are much better than most of Europe which have socialized medicine. I think the only country that would be better is Germany.
                                Holy **** it took a lot of mental gymnastics and white out to make that statement with a straight face.

Comment

Working...
                                X