X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

"Just a bit outside"

and yikes!

Hypocrite much?? Good little Biden soldier there.

Comment

• Yeah, he shouldn't be at the game. He should have left as soon as he threw the pitch. Wearing a mask outdoors is silly though IMO. Shouldn't be sitting that close to dude even though they likely both get tested every day. It sets a bad example. Hypocrite is right.

Comment

• I wonder if any of the *cough* journalists will ask him about this at his next press conference? Doubt it. If Trump had done this, look out...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Yeah, he shouldn't be at the game. He should have left as soon as he threw the pitch. Wearing a mask outdoors is silly though IMO. Shouldn't be sitting that close to dude even though they likely both get tested every day. It sets a bad example. Hypocrite is right.
          GodFauciGod is human after all.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Oh I'm sure he's arrogant, argumentative, selfish, jealous, vengeful, and everything else at times. I've never qualified his personality (even though he seems to be loved by many as a person). I've only qualified his professionalism and experience, both of which are exceptional.

He's also old as **** and still sharp as a tack. That counts for something evolutionarily speaking. He's an elite little human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

... and has a little sense of humor...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You want to know what the real truth is? The guy sitting next to him is likely a politician, while Fauci literally cannot be fired. Accountable vs. not accountable.

Still not questioning Fauci's professional decision-making. 80 yrs old, sitting outside, and he wants to breath some fresh air... meh

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  You want to know what the real truth is? The guy sitting next to him is likely a politician, while Fauci literally cannot be fired. Accountable vs. not accountable.

Still not questioning Fauci's professional decision-making. 80 yrs old, sitting outside, and he wants to breath some fresh air... meh
                  You’ve had a bromance with him and worshiped him like a hero for several days or more on Shockernet. What’s changed?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    I wonder if any of the *cough* journalists will ask him about this at his next press conference? Doubt it. If Trump had done this, look out...
                    John Roberts on Fox asked him about it this morning. He responded:

"I had my mask around my chin. I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water trying to rehydrate myself," he explained. "And, by the way, I was negative COVID literally the day before."

"So, I guess people want to make it a big event. I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside. To pull it down to take some sips of water and put it back up again -- I guess if people want to make something about that they can," he said. "But to me, I think that's just mischievous, John."

Hmmmmmmm......

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

John Roberts on Fox asked him about it this morning. He responded:

"I had my mask around my chin. I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water trying to rehydrate myself," he explained. "And, by the way, I was negative COVID literally the day before."

"So, I guess people want to make it a big event. I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside. To pull it down to take some sips of water and put it back up again -- I guess if people want to make something about that they can," he said. "But to me, I think that's just mischievous, John."

Hmmmmmmm......
                        Oh really? Convenient answer. Mischievous huh? I guess he feels that he is above reproach then. Typical... Sorry, but if you are going to lecture everyone about masks you better darn well abide by the same. If you don't, you should expect some questioning.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Great news! I am assuming the President gets no kudos for operation warp speed and it is all the doctors and scientists right? But, when it comes to the negative, well that is the President's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You’ve had a bromance with him and worshiped him like a hero for several days or more on Shockernet. What’s changed?
                            Nothing has changed. My opinion on his competency and counsel remains steadfast.

Comment

• This thread is getting very political btw. You need to post all this stuff in the political subforum.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Great news! I am assuming the President gets no kudos for operation warp speed and it is all the doctors and scientists right? But, when it comes to the negative, well that is the President's fault.
                                I see a correlation here; Trump is Gene Kranz (non political)...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X