Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Those are voices in your head.

Oh, I know I'm right. I've been right every time I've opened my mouth about the pandemic. It wasn't magic either. Just listened to the experts, digested a ton of science, and made logical conclusions. I wish I wasn't right. But the way this whole thing went down has been as obvious to me as a blimp parked in the driveway.
    There is the gleeful Clod again. As long as others die, and Clod is right, Clod is happy. Clod is the same thing he blames President Trump of being. I agree with the word, Clod used to describe Trump. Narcissitic. Trump and Clod are actually a lot alike.

Comment

Ad ignorantiam.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...from-Ignorance

P.S. Viruses are real even though you can't see them. Indoor airborne transmission is as factual as gravity, death, and taxes.

P.P.S. If I had a restaurant, I'd be making so much money during the pandemic. I would offer free delivery of food and booze and absolutely rape. I would spend my days thinking up novel ideas to serve the public while making them feel safe (and be safe). I would be calling the newspaper so they could run a story on my efforts. And I would be cold-calling businesses asking for support and setting up catering deals for lunch. I sympathize with the plight of the restauranteur, but some of these people are just getting naturally selected out. The amount of meals I eat per day hasn't changed one iota during the pandemic. HOW I obtain my meals though has changed significantly. And I'm not cookin'.
      Yep. It would be that easy. You really are ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. It would be that easy. You really are ignorant.
        Nothing is easy. But there are those who will do what it takes and those who give up. That is the essence of success.

P.S. This bit of advice comes from experience. You're talking to a guy who would choose death before failure.

Comment

• Kansas had zero new deaths yesterday. Looks like we’ve turned the corner, or are at least handling this as well as China on the weekends.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Covid: Ireland, Italy, Belgium and Netherlands ban flights from UK - BBC News

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Kansas had zero new deaths yesterday. Looks like we’ve turned the corner, or are at least handling this as well as China on the weekends.
              I swear I saw guys rappelling out of helicopters the other day into neighborhoods with welding torches lit. Maybe we're finally taking this pandemic seriously.

Comment

• A lot of good that's going to do. I was just talking the other day about the collateral damage of "allowing" a virus to spread freely. Mutation is the obvious big one. There's good news and bad news with this new strain: the good news is the virus isn't "deadlier" per infection; the bad news is, with more infections there will be more harm/death. Covid-19 was "designed/born/mutated/evolved" perfectly for maximum disruption. A little more deadly, a little less asymptomatic, and we snuff this out no problem.

75% of new infections are by way of asymptomatic transmission. A truly invisible and silent enemy. Checkmate!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Kansas had zero new deaths yesterday. Looks like we’ve turned the corner, or are at least handling this as well as China on the weekends.
                  If we post zero new deaths today, then I think we've turned a major corner.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...we-have-failed

Sweden's king on coronavirus strategy: 'We have failed'

Well that takes care of that...
                    Herd immunity requires 70%, Sweden is probably somewhere 10-20%.

So Sweden never got to herd immunity because even though the government didn't impose any lockdowns or masking requirements - the people imposed it on themselves. The jobs that could be done at home where moved home. People voluntarily wore masks and social distance.

Comment

I swear I saw guys rappelling out of helicopters the other day into neighborhoods with welding torches lit. Maybe we're finally taking this pandemic seriously.
                      Or maybe you are not taking your meds?

Comment

• Couple Covid data points from friends (Ex's) in healthcare. :P

#1) She hasn't been working at the main hospital as much during the Covid season, but was there last week. Said that St. Francis has opened their 5th Covid ward (up from 2 last time she was there).

#2) Had an employee get injured on the job and was sent to the ER. She sat in the waiting room all day (8 hrs) and was never attended to.

#3) A friend's father was hospitalized for Covid a couple weeks ago. He spent 3 days in a Covid unit and was sent home still suffering from shortness of breath. He toughed it out for 2 weeks eventually developing a heart arrhythmia and bluish tone on his lips. He returned to the hospital with double-pneumonia complications and in danger of expiring. After 3 days he was stabilized and sent home again. The assumption is they either rushed his treatment plan the first time around or missed the pneumonia diagnosis altogether. It nearly cost him his life. The realities of an overextended healthcare system.

Comment

• Candace Owens

2itShpfeonsiored ·
                          Health “experts” say flu cases have virtually disappeared globally because people are wearing masks and practicing social distancing, but also, Covid-19 infection rates are exploding because people are not wearing masks and social-distancing.
                          Don’t question the narrative. It’s ScIEnCe.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Candace Owens

2itShpfeonsiored ·
                            Health “experts” say flu cases have virtually disappeared globally because people are wearing masks and practicing social distancing, but also, Covid-19 infection rates are exploding because people are not wearing masks and social-distancing.
                            I’m okay with the idea that masking helps to prevent flu. The flu virus is much, much bigger and probably is significantly slowed by a cloth mask.

I still don’t think a cloth or surgical mask significantly changes your opportunity for infection with Covid.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Candace Owens

2itShpfeonsiored ·
                              Lol! Love this. Talking out of both sides of their collective arses.

Comment

Candace Owens

2itShpfeonsiored ·
                                I mentioned this months ago. Australia practically eradicated the flu with their unified mask wearing. And before you get conspiratorial, flu tests are administered frequently in hospitals and are reliable and quick.

Get off Facebook pin.

Comment

Working...
                                X