Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labor Day works for me.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

8:00 labor day is ok for me, too.

Comment

Works for me as well.

Comment

I'd prefer Tuesday the 6th, might have a conflict on Labor Day night. Will autodraft or check-in periodically if you decide on the 5th.

Comment

I can do the 5th or 6th.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

5th or 6th ok for me, too. Also don't know if this is the case for anyone else but if you want to go to 9:00 the kids would be in bed by then? 8:00 is ok though, too.

Comment

I need the following people to PM their email address to me so that I can invite you to the fantasy league.

@DUShock
                @ShockdaWorld
                @Dave Stalwart
                @sdshox
                @Triticum aestivum L.
                78-65

Comment

Dates are OK - later the better. Looking forward to a good regular season, only to be derailed by injuries for a second consecutive season.

Comment

I tentatively set the draft date for Labor Day at 9pm Central. I know that Triticum mentioned Tuesday would be better. If we do Tuesday, we'll probably have to have the draft at at least 9:30pm since shock works until 9:00 (our time...6:00 where he lives in Alaska). That's fine with me if we do that.

So.....9pm Labor Day or 9:30 on September 6???
                    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      I tentatively set the draft date for Labor Day at 9pm Central. I know that Triticum mentioned Tuesday would be better. If we do Tuesday, we'll probably have to have the draft at at least 9:30pm since shock works until 9:00 (our time...6:00 where he lives in Alaska). That's fine with me if we do that.

I'm good with both!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I appreciate the consideration.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Either day works for me, too!

Comment

Either way I'm sure most of us have to be at work the following morning, so either one works for me.

Comment

If nobody auto drafts we can get it done quickly.

Comment

I went ahead and changed it to Tuesday, September 6 at 9:30pm Central. As shock said, please everyone be there so that we can move through the draft quickly.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X