No announcement yet.

Soccer: General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s what happens when you’re more concerned about other stuff besides just being the best possible player(s) in your sport.
    The Assman

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• UWNT needs more Lloyds and less (make that “no”) Rapinoes.
        Last edited by Shock Top; August 1, 2023, 01:20 PM.
        The Assman

Comment

• 1. As Brent Kemnitz would say.... "No feel".

2. Style over substance. The new Me Generation.

Comment

• “Paid” vs “Passion”.

Comment

• FanDuel has the over/under on Swedish goals at .5 (-215 over +164 under) vs USA tonight.

I've watched too much WWC for sure...I don't see the USA shutting out the Swedes without a minor miracle.

Someone convince me I'm crazy to place a huge wager on this...please.

Comment

• Sweden will struggle against our defense. We will not score.

So best bet is a SO win for whichever team you think is better at PK’s.

Comment

• First stutter step loses!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The AR has one job. Why even put an AR on the line during a PK if you aren't going to rely on them? Out of tradition?

Comment

• Perhaps they should replace Rapinoe with a 15 year old junior varsity boys player who identifies as a girl? You know, someone who could put it in the back of the net! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                        Perhaps they should replace Rapinoe with a 15 year old junior varsity boys player who identifies as a girl? You know, someone who could put it in the back of the net! :)
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                          Perhaps they should replace Rapinoe with a 15 year old junior varsity boys player who identifies as a girl? You know, someone who could put it in the back of the net! :)
                          I didn't like how she laughed it off as if no biggie because she already has her World Cup trophy.

She is on the opposite end of the political spectrum from the coach, but he coached her in Seattle and I am sure they bonded because she was a massive talent. But age and distractions have taken their toll.

Comment

• My god, 120 minutes of nil - nil soccer, that has to be the most boring activity on earth.
                            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Comment

• lolz
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X