Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Love the flop shot.

I'd got to jail for that.
      Gotta be a conservative...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        She hopes I enjoyed the "quickie" with her today. Oh, yes I did and would like several more...please!!!

Comment

I had to watch it 3 times before I noticed she was playing golf.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

She hopes I enjoyed the "quickie" with her today. Oh, yes I did and would like several more...please!!!
                So when you are talking about several more you are thinking of a minute or two of your time. Just asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

So when you are talking about several more you are thinking of a minute or two of your time. Just asking for a friend.
                  A minute or two is giving me the benefit of the doubt. Oh, by the way you owe me a phone call !!!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So is this the definition of being Woke?

Comment

• SPEAKING GERMAN IN TEXAS

In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels, where there is a large
                        German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man
                        using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink
                        das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen."

This means: �Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have **** in it."

The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here
                        campaigning for Biden's Presidential run. I can't understand you.
                        Please speak in English."

The rancher replied: "Use both hands."
                        Last edited by Kung Wu; September 18, 2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• New Braunfels also hosts a great October fest celebration. Of course I have no first hand knowledge of this event.

Comment

• Two women happened to be sitting next to one another at a lunch counter.

One was a voluptuous secretary, about 26, and drop dead gorgeous.

The other was a prim and proper spinster, nearing 60, with her hair up in a bun and her eyeglasses way down on her nose.

The secretary finishes her ham and cheese sandwich, pushes her plate away, and lights up a cigarette.

The older lady looks at her, disgusted, and whispers (intentionally loud enough for her to hear) "Harrump! I would rather commit adultery that smoke a cigarette!"

The secretary leans back on her stool, blows a smoke ring in the air, and retorts, "so would I, honey, but I only get twenty minutes for lunch."

Comment

• A thief entered a house mid-afternoon. He tied up the woman and at knife-point asked the man to hand over the jewelry and money.
                              The man started sobbing and said, “You can take anything you want. You can kill me. But please untie the rope and free her.”
                              Thief: “You must really love your wife!"
                              Man: “Sorta, but she's gonna be home shortly”.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                A thief entered a house mid-afternoon. He tied up the woman and at knife-point asked the man to hand over the jewelry and money.
                                The man started sobbing and said, “You can take anything you want. You can kill me. But please untie the rope and free her.”
                                Thief: “You must really love your wife!"
                                Man: “Sorta, but she's gonna be home shortly”.

Comment

Working...
                                X