Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Ok, first of all, it’s not funny, it’s THE most hilarious thing I’ve ever read in my entire life. Just read the OP’s posts. I’m literally crying and my abs are killing me.

Pure gold.
    ”Well, if she only comes up to your waist, there ain't nothing wrong with that......”
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          With North Korea’s accuracy issues, it’s likely the sled will never hit the finish line.

Comment

• A man came home, screeching his car into the driveway, and ran into the house. He slammed the door and shouted at the top of his lungs, 'Lorraine, pack your bags. I won the lottery! I won the lottery!"

The wife said, 'Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?'

'Don't matter,' he said. 'Just get out!'

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Would that not be a bombsled. Perhaps the start of a new olympic event?

Comment

Comment

• Before he died, Billy Graham was returning to Charlotte after a speaking engagement and when his plane arrived there was a limousine waiting to transport him to his home. As he prepared to get into the limo, he stopped and spoke to the driver .
                  "You know," he said, "I am 87 years old and I have never driven a limousine. Would you mind if I drove it for a while?"
                  The driver said, "No problem. Be my guest!" Billy gets into the driver's seat and they head off down the highway. A short distance away sat a rookie State Trooper operating his first speed trap.
                  The long black limo went by him doing 70 in a 55 mph zone. The trooper pulled out and easily caught the limo and he got out of his patrol car to begin the procedure.
                  The young trooper walked up to the driver's door and when the glass was rolled down, he was surprised to see who was driving.
                  He immediately excused himself and went back to his car and called his supervisor. He told the supervisor, "I know we are supposed to enforce the law, but I also know that important people are given certain courtesies. I need to know what I should do because I have stopped a very important person."
                  The supervisor asked, "Is it the governor?" The young trooper said, "No, he's more important than that." The supervisor said, "Oh, so it's the president." The young trooper said, "No, he's even more important than that."
                  The supervisor finally asked, "Well then, who is it?"
                  The young trooper said, "I think it's Jesus, because he's got Billy Graham for a chauffeur!"

Comment

• Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them, "I must tell you all something."

The sisters all took a seat.

"We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent, she continued.

"Thank God," said an elderly nun at the back.

"I'm so tired of chardonnay."

Comment

• Pretty funny.

Shaq and Charles are two of my favorites... I love their sense of humor.

Miami Zoo Executive Explains Why Gorillas Freak Out When They See Shaquille O'Neal: "The Gorilla Gets Intimidated, And He Looks At Shaq And Thinks That Shaq Is Going To Take Away His Girls." (msn.com)

Here's one getting the heck out of Dodge after seeing Shaq...

Comment

• Originally posted by dregn View Post

I'm amazed MoValley John hasn't shown up yet to comment on this one...
                        Some of us have jobs.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X