No announcement yet.

Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor is difficult to find with COVID-19, the stock market, and the Transfer Portal
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• An Engineer dies and goes to Hell. Dissatisfied with the level of comfort, he starts designing and building improvements. After a while, Hell has air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators. The engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day God calls and asks Satan, "So, how's it going down there?" Satan says, "Hey things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God is horrified. "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake - he should never have gone down there! You know all engineers go to Heaven. Send him up here! "

Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff. I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

"Yeah, right," Satan laughs, "and where are you going to get a lawyer?"
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Humor is difficult to find with COVID-19, the stock market, and the Transfer Portal
        You know it's really bad, when I'm even having trouble coping.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Get Tested!

Everyone get tested asap!! The US is taking the coronavirus seriously. New testing methods are being done without even leaving your house!! All you have to do is mail a stool sample to:

Nancy Pelosi
          1236 Longworth H.O.B.
          Washington,DC 20515
          Phone:(202)225-4965

ADDED NOTE!! Large samples will give a more accurate result!!

Comment

• Two cowboys drinkin coffee at the feed store and solving the worlds troubles.

Cletus sez, "I dunno what I'm gonna do about my wife."

Tyrell answers, "so what's the deal with your wife?"

"Well, ever night it's the same thing. She goes from bar to bar to bar, one after the other, all night long."

Tyrell responds, "No kiddin? Ever night?"

"She surely does. Ever night. Bar to bat. All night long."

"What what in tarnation? How come is she doin that?"

"Well.............she's lookin fer me..........."

Comment

• Next year's uniforms for the Shocker Sound Machine

Image may contain: text
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Doesn't matter which way you lean, this ones pretty good... wonder if Trump floated an air biscuit.

Last edited by WstateU; March 24, 2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Doesn't matter which way you lean, this ones pretty good... wonder if Trump floated an air biscuit.

From which hole?

Comment

• hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                      hahah

Go home Corona!

Comment

• not real funny but gross:

Coronavirus US: Amazon Delivery Driver Spits on Packages. Caught On Video

Ring doorbell footage caught when an Amazon delivery man appears to spit on a package he has just delivered to a home in Los Angeles' Hancock Park neighborhood amid the coronavirus outbreak.

Comment

• Just wondering...Does freezing toilet paper prolong it's shelf life.

Comment

• If there is a toilet paper shortage why would you even WANT to shake someones hand?

Comment

• And lastly...If you run short of toilet paper spay your butt with PAM. The poop won't stick. Don't ask how I know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                And lastly...If you run short of toilet paper spay your butt with PAM. The poop won't stick. Don't ask how I know this.
                                What did you drink today. You need to get out some. Mrs. Pogo is probably needing Xanax by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X