No announcement yet.

Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at the age where my mind still thinks I'm 29, my humor suggests I'm 12, while my body mostly keeps asking if I'm sure I'm not dead yet.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Friday morning humor - with kittens.

Comment

• I have washed my hands in soap and water, singing Happy Birthday to myself twice each time, and have now calculated I am 432 years and aging by the hour.

Comment

• My wife was complaining about being bored just sitting around the house doing nothing.. While she was out walking around the neighborhood with the dog I took it upon myself to rearrange the cabinets in the kitchen. When she got home I showed her all of my handy work. She is now putting everything back the way it was. She isn't just sitting around doing nothing now and she is still upset. Sometimes you just can't please someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            I'm at the age where my mind still thinks I'm 29, my humor suggests I'm 12, while my body mostly keeps asking if I'm sure I'm not dead yet.
            Enjoy joy it now WstateU, even though it is not going to get any better, but it sure in hell beats the alternative.. "60"

Comment

• This stay at home policy is teaching me a lot about women. Found out today that women aren't moody. They just have days when they are less likely to up with your crap.

Comment

• sarah.jpg

This is Sarah. She is 45 years old. She has two children, has never exercised a day in her life, and eats anything she wants. Sometimes she stays up until 3 am, drinking and partying. And she plays a mean game of golf!!
                She has learned the secret of playing a lot of golf and living as you like.
                What’s her secret? Nothing!

Sarah is in the background, near the upper right corner, wearing a green top I don’t know who the girl is in the center.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Any relation to......

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                    Any relation to......

Yeah, but still don't know her name!
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

• Comment

• I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow.

I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!

He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ............ But they kind of taste like peppermint.

Comment

• "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                              What has been seen, cannot be unseen!
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

What has been seen, cannot be unseen!
                                I had the same problem with this....though my wife just hits me in the arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X