No announcement yet.

Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A middle-aged cowboy was drivin his Lincoln Continental up the turnpike when he came upon a lady with car trouble, pulled over alongside the asphalt.
    The attractive blond lady explained that she was headed to her home in Emporia, and had already phoned Triple A to come tow her car to her mechanic in her hometown.

The cowboy responds that since he will be driving right past Emporia, he just as well give her a lift home. She accepts.
    They are making conversation and she asks him if he has a horse. He answers, "yes ma'am, I reckon I have about 60 saddle horses."
    "My goodness," she responds, "how many cows do you have?" Slowly, he answers, "Well, got about 800 mama cows, give or take."
    She ponders this. "My my. How many bulls do you have then?"
    "Well, I guess I got about 35 bulls, I get em from a guy at Ottawa." He answers, while he takes the Emporia exit.
    "That's interesting" she smiles, as he pulls up in front of her house. "Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?"
    "Ma'am, I'd like to, but I gotta get down the road. I gotta meet my banker In Lawrence and I'm runnin late. I appreciate it, though."
    "Alright," she says,"tell me one more thing. How do those bulls know when those cows are in season, when they are ready to get bred?"
    He thinks about it for a second and answers, "Well, ma'am, I'd say it's by the smell."
    She smiles sweetly and tells him, "Well, ok, , handsome, if you ever get over your cold, come back and see me.........."

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I don't appreciate being doxxed. Or is that boxxed?

Comment

Comment

• That looks like the nest right outside my office. Those little birds are poop producing machines.

Comment

• nm

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Pick that sh!t up, dust it off and throw it right back on the grill...

Comment

• That’s a fact Jack!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Last edited by im4wsu; July 21, 2022, 09:24 AM.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• LOL!! HIlarious!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X