Clear All

Yuta Watanabe sighting.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
      Yuta Watanabe sighting.
      Gee Duhb.

Comment

Too much hero ball from #5 for Japan. You're not going to be able to shoot a three over Rudy Gobert when you're the shortest guy on the floor.

How about that block though?

Comment

Too much hero ball from #5 for Japan. You're not going to be able to shoot a three over Rudy Gobert when you're the shortest guy on the floor.

I'm not sure the Japanese coach has a lot of experience with matchups and getting advantages.

And that block ranks up there with any block.

Where's the kid from Gonzaga that plays for the Lakers (or at least did). Ryu Hachimura? (I'm sure I'm butchering the name).

Big 3 to tie.

Not sure 24 for Japan is exactly a homebred.

Comment

France throwing up way too many 3s but that's the game today.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Where's the kid from Gonzaga that plays for the Lakers (or at least did). Ryu Hachimura? (I'm sure I'm butchering the name).
              He was DQ'd for his second unsportsmanlike foul.

#5 does have some strong KJ Maura vibes.

Comment

PUTRID call.

Comment

Oh MY!

Comment

And replay shows that 5 from Japan absolutely committed no foul. Zero contact.

Comment

This is why I can't love the game I adored in my youth and for so many years. It's just fixed and bastardized beyond existence. And they've DEI a girl to officiate a game she's got no clue how to manage and she decides the game on a miserable call.

And was that Devon Smith behind the French bench?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        This is why I can't love the game I adored in my youth and for so many years. It's just fixed and bastardized beyond existence. And they've DEI a girl to officiate a game she's got no clue how to manage and she decides the game on a miserable call.

And was that Devon Smith behind the French bench?
                        Dang, now I can't rewind it but I need a screen grab. He popped up next to Dick Vitale's wife at the Champions Classic a couple years back.

Comment

I love how he gets blocked by Rudy, so next time down Wemby has him and they decide to ISO one more time just to make sure.

Comment

Djordje!

CLINICAL free kick!

Comment

The end of the Women’s rugby game will go down in U.S. history as one of the best endings ever. Wow!

Comment

Scintillating through ball by Paxton Aaronson leads to a second as the US team looks to advance to bracket play.

Comment

Working...
                                X