Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Well, as expected, the "media" and now earlier today, the NFL, say NYET to Harrison.

He's a homophobe, bigot, misogynist and overall backwards thinking creepy dude that should be cut.

As far as I can tell though, they are taking no stance on Rashee Rice. Good dude.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Anybody check out Harrison Butker's commencement speech at Benedictine?
    I loved it! He's now number one on my list.

He nailed it like a split hog!

Here’s Harrison Butker’s Controversial Commencement Speech In Full (forbes.com)

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Anybody check out Harrison Butker's commencement speech at Benedictine?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I'm sick of this ****

KAKE - Netflix to air NFL games on Christmas Day in major expansion into live sports

Netflix has caught its biggest sports deal yet: the NFL.

The streaming service announced Wednesday a three-year deal to broadcast the league’s Christmas Day games, marking a major milestone for Netflix, whose sports ambitions have largely focused on producing documentaries and creating live specials about golf and tennis.

This deal kicks off this year with Netflix airing globally two NFL games on Christmas. In 2025 and 2026, Netflix will stream “at least one” holiday game. Financial terms of the deal weren’t disclosed.

“There are no live annual events, sports or otherwise, that compare with the audiences NFL football attracts. We’re so excited that the NFL’s Christmas Day games will be only on Netflix,” said Bela Bajaria, Netflix’s chief content officer, in a release.

This year’s Christmas Day games will be revealed Wednesday night on the NFL Network and website. Anchors and commentators for Netflix’s games were also not immediately revealed.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

And selfishly, I just enjoy seeing all of the Missouri people sweating over this and claiming they'd never go to another game again if it moved to Kansas, showing that their hatred for Kansas is greater than their love of the Chiefs. It's not like Kansans don't hate Missouri, but we still support the Chiefs/Royals despite them being on the wrong side of the border.
    Yes, the KCMO folks are showing their hypocrisy. They sure haven't complained of all the Kansans supporting the Chiefs and the Jackson County economy. I have no way to back this up, but I've seen many say that a majority of season ticket holders are Kansans, and more specifically from Johnson County. I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

All that said, I don't want to see Kansas just hand the Chiefs' ownership group the keys to a new stadium. They should contribute a sizeable portion to the overall cost.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Seems like a no brainer. I'm not sure how much land is still available in and around The Legends area, but building a new football stadium out there could increase the amount of businesses in the area as that area is already a fairly popular destination.

I saw some mention somewhere of a Margaritaville going in over there as well. I don't know if that's true.

If this ever happens, I would hope they'd look into a retractable roof option. Potential Super Bowl and/or Final Four would be massive. They could hold massive music concerts year round and not have to worry about rain or something screwing with those as they could close the roof if the weather were a potential threat to them.

And selfishly, I just enjoy seeing all of the Missouri people sweating over this and claiming they'd never go to another game again if it moved to Kansas, showing that their hatred for Kansas is greater than their love of the Chiefs. It's not like Kansans don't hate Missouri, but we still support the Chiefs/Royals despite them being on the wrong side of the border.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied

The best TE in history is now the highest paid and locked in until he chooses to hang 'em up.

I'm not sure he plays another four years, but he deserves this.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    if Rashee Rice wuz a Raider, y'all would be askin for a lifetime ban and you know it
    False. The Raider killed someone and her dog.

Rice was stupid, but thankfully there were no major injuries.

He'll pay a price. He'll be suspended. He'll learn from this or he will end up out of the league.

Your absolute hatred for all things Chiefs has clouded your judgement on anything Chiefs.

By the way, I've talked to a number of non-Chiefs fans who agree with the above about Rice. He'll have a short leash after this, but most people don't think ruining a promising young persons life over this is the way to go. There's much more value in him learning from it and going on to do good than there is in taking it all away.

The only people who seem to want football taken away from him are those who hate the Chiefs with a fiery passion (you), those who hate football/sports in general, and racists who want to see the downfall of any person of color no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    if Rashee Rice wuz a Raider, y'all would be askin for a lifetime ban and you know it

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Bet he’s not more elusive than Rashee Rice.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Once we got to around pick 20 and Worthy was still available I was waiting for them to trade up. Never thought the Bills would be the one to trade with us though.

Worthy is the perfect fit for this team. He and Hollywood along with Rice when he becomes available will make quite the trio to put around Travis in the passing game.

Can't wait to see what happens today and tomorrow to finish out the draft.

A three-peat isn't going to be easy, but I like our chances more now that we have a guy like Worthy.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
    Chiefs take one of my favorite longhorn player Xavier Worthy. ( X man2).
    That is going to be fun watching the Mahomes Worthy show for sure.
    Yeah, that was a perfect selection for a team that just got better. And (obviously) was already elite.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Chiefs take one of my favorite longhorn player Xavier Worthy. ( X man2).
    That is going to be fun watching the Mahomes Worthy show for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X