X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm not sure what you're looking for from the Chiefs. They've pretty much handled this 'outcry' perfectly.
    All I care about is that he isn’t burned at the cross, which the Chiefs won’t stand for thankfully. It was Patrick’s statement that was slightly underwhelming to me when I first saw it.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I defined what I thought if their support, and was not critical. OTOH, you sound like you’re being critical of the public support that the team is giving him.

None of us know what type of support the team is giving outside of the public eye.
    In the moment it just hit me that yes, Patrick was supportive. He also waffled on how they don’t agree on some things. I took that to mean some things in HB speech might not have set well with Patrick. Just my take. Not trying to be critical if anyone, just don’t overwhelm me with total support is all.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
    Which is exactly not total support.
    I'm not sure what you're looking for from the Chiefs. They've pretty much handled this 'outcry' perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
    I defined what I thought if their support, and was not critical. OTOH, you sound like you’re being critical of the public support that the team is giving him.

None of us know what type of support the team is giving outside of the public eye.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Total Support? What is total support? Do they need to say they agree with his views? Do they need to be dragged into the argument, and have a bullseye put on them to give him total support?

Or do they need to defend him, which imo would be to defend him as a good person, a good team mate, a good family man, a good friend? That he has a right to his views (religious, etc)?

The Media during this Free Press Conference didn’t care about Butker’s 1st Amendment Rights.

They wanted National Champions Chiefs “Gotcha” headlines and news that would lead off all of the television and local news shows. Stuff for social media viewers. It’s sad that our media is that way, but they are.

Reid and Mahomes answered the only way they could to not make it an even bigger story.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Not a total support message.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Andy Reid GOLD:

I don't think he was speaking ill to women, but he has his opinions and we all respect that. I let you guys in this room and you have a lot of opinions that I don't like.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

"I'm not losing a great kicker to this whole woke thing. Not on my watch."

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and text that says 'Andy Reed Says He'll Stand With Harrison Butker: "If They Get Rid of of Harrison, They Get Rid of Me" Full story in comment''

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Deshaun Watson raped 25 girls in Texas, they say. So they trade him to Cleveland where he's gets the starting job and a gazillion-dollar contract. Know what? You never heard a peep outa them leftist, libtard, feminists ! But let a Catholic boy say a few words at a Catholic college, and they show up everywhere...........
    Those incidents were dead and buried faster than a N Korean dissenter. Talk about hypocrisy to the tenth degree.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Deshaun Watson raped 25 girls in Texas, they say. So they trade him to Cleveland where he's gets the starting job and a gazillion-dollar contract. Know what? You never heard a peep outa them leftist, libtard, feminists ! But let a Catholic boy say a few words at a Catholic college, and they show up everywhere...........

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X