• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

you can watch the tape or not
    My question is do you watch any other tape? Everyone pushes boundaries. I showed you tape of Eagles Lane Johnson who is accused of the same thing. Just not on national telecast tv.
    Last edited by Shockm; October 24, 2023, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied

There is definitely a foul here. Watching the replay in slow mo, the first offender in this play is the Charger whose helmet crosses the line of scrimmage before the Chiefs RT even begins to move. His foot is already questionable, but by the time the ball is snapped his head is clearly well forward of his foot. Offside, defense!

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Chiefs haters point to Taylor. However, anyone who watches OT play will see both lining up a little behind every game, and getting off quick happen with all of the good O Tackles. It’s not isolated to one player, or even two. I was watching the Carton Show (football talk), and he accused the NFL of cheating for the Chiefs because of a play that he said officials missed (Chargers game). Lots os Chiefs haters out there now because they “win” too much.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied

I guess the officials could have missed him lined up illegally, and could have missed him jumping the count, but both? No.
    Chiefs haters point to Taylor. However, anyone who watches OT play will see both lining up a little behind every game, and getting off quick happen with all of the good O Tackles. It’s not isolated to one player, or even two. I was watching the Carton Show (football talk), and he accused the NFL of cheating for the Chiefs because of a play that he said officials missed (Chargers game). Lots os Chiefs haters out there now because they “win” too much.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied

I guess the officials could have missed him lined up illegally, and could have missed him jumping the count, but both? No.
    From that angle, you can't tell if he was actually lined up illegally. Also, that's way too close in timing of the ball being snapped to say it is a false start. Definitely too damn close to say it's an obvious false start.

Also, if you look through the thread you posted, you can see where the Chargers tackle was getting away with the same thing. Though the video I saw of him he was getting off sooner than Taylor was for the Chiefs.

Just because a guy moves before the other OL doesn't mean he's moving before the ball begins to move. Many of them are so close if you watch the ball that it would be impossible to tell from the sideline. Most people just see them moving before the Guard next to him. But that doesn't mean he's early, it just means he's quicker to respond to the snap count.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You have to do a little reading Pin. It's an NFL conspiracy. LOL

https://thelibertyline.com/2023/01/3...-starts-49ers/

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    You have to do a little reading Pin. It's an NFL conspiracy. LOL

https://thelibertyline.com/2023/01/3...-starts-49ers/

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Chiefs putting an absolute ass whooping on da Bears, and it's only halftime.
    And T. Swift was dropping F bombs

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    The NFL fined #Steelers RB Jaylen Warren $48,333 for illegal use of helmet in last week’s win over the #Browns. Here’s the play … which didn’t draw a flag.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...50385036210646
    I have zero issues with the fine. The defender lowered as one would do to make a tackle. The RB absolutely led with his head to be the point of impact. That wasn't simply two guys getting low and helmets hitting.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Chiefs putting an absolute ass whooping on da Bears, and it's only halftime.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Did you slow it down or go sort of "frame by frame"? The offensive player did put his helmet down into the defender's head, first.
    I think it's debatable who was using their head first. Regardless, both players seem to be using their head in a normal "football way" to me. Neither is spearing the other, they are just using their heads in an expected way. Nothing dirty by either one from what I see.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I don't get that one. He was using his head to try and ward off a tackle. The other guy is using his head too.

Did you slow it down or go sort of "frame by frame"? The offensive player did put his helmet down into the defender's head, first.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    I don't get that one. He was using his head to try and ward off a tackle. The other guy is using his head too.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    The NFL fined #Steelers RB Jaylen Warren $48,333 for illegal use of helmet in last week’s win over the #Browns. Here’s the play … which didn’t draw a flag.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X