Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 - Severe Storms (T-Storms and Blizzards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all east of the turnpike.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Except the part west of the turnpike.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        We're all gonna die!
        Easy now. You're gonna be fine. Think happy thoughts.

Comment

• Looks to me like only the folks in Omaha are gonna die. We're good!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Nevermind. We are gonna die too.

Comment

• Death is lurking on the edge of Newton. Wichita may be mostly spared.

Anyone in Kingman want to describe the last 30 minutes?

Comment

• Nice spring thunderstorm.

Comment

• It was 87 yesterday. Snowing this morning.

Comment

• Strange weather, maaaan.

Comment

• Sun shining west of the turnpike... bikini weather by noon...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "I can't believe it was snowing this morning."
                        "Why, because it's April?"
                        "No, because it's a Wednesday."
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Oops, looks like I missed the "noon" forecast by a smidge...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Tornado activity just a few miles from me currently in SW OKC. Hoping it'll ride over but looking sketchy.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• We're under a Thunderstorm Watch but I'm guessing it'll be less than impressive as per usual.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                We're under a Thunderstorm Watch but I'm guessing it'll be less than impressive as per usual.

You must be east of I35 because Wichita is not in the T-storm watch. Nothing impressive.

Most of the action has been up in KU-Kansas, Iowa where there is more upper support, and in central OK where there is more instability.

Comment

Working...
                                X