Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 - Severe Storms (T-Storms and Blizzards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
    Well...at least we got some good rain.
    Bout time for us west Turnpikers.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Bout time for us west Turnpikers.
      Squinty eyed bastards
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• If a person not from here magically showed up on your doorstep right now, you might have a difficult time explaining the snow covering earlier today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          If a person not from here magically showed up on your doorstep right now, you might have a difficult time explaining the snow covering earlier today.
          Yeah, ours is finally going away. It was about thigh deep this morning. It’s got a good crust on it and I can run across the top in my snowshoes.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I opened the door to leave for work yesterday and I may have verbally said what the ****. I had no idea there was a chance of snow and my car was covered in it. Thankfully, the roads were completely fine.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Saw this on Twitter - a guy caught an impressive lightning display in NW Sedgwick County last week - https://twitter.com/therealskicast/s...99413502517251

It's interesting to read the comments / replies to the tweet. All of these news stations were asking him if they could use it and people were telling the guy to make sure they compensate him. Also, another guy had some pictures online as well - https://twitter.com/wx4caster_bk/sta...29519839182857
              Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; April 4, 2022, 01:39 PM.
              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Good ol' Kansas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                  Saw this on Twitter - a guy caught an impressive lightning display in NW Sedgwick County last week - https://twitter.com/therealskicast/s...99413502517251
                  That's really cool!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kansas wind. Something I'll always loathe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Kansas wind. Something I'll always loathe.
                      it's not Kansas wind. When it's howling out of the North it's Nebraksa blowing and Oklahoma sucking and when it is blowing out of the south...

Comment

• lol
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We're all gonna die!
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Screenshot_20220412-200300_WeatherBug.jpg
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Screenshot_20220412-200451_WeatherBug.jpg

Comment

• Just starting its way through.

Comment

Working...
                                X