No announcement yet.

Bicycle riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I certainly can’t match JV’s pictures...

All I have is a couple from today’s hike near Crested Butte:

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Congrats MVJ on the Century ride. Awesome!

By the way JV, I’ll be heading to Houston in a week or two. I’ve also noticed they get a lot done on Redbud when I’m gone. Maybe they’ll get it wrapped up by the end of October?

Comment

• 20201009_145145.jpg20201009_142253.jpg20201009_113548.jpg
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• 20201009_103202.jpg20201009_113405_03.jpg20201009_113510.jpg
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• We rode the whole 63 miles of the Wabash, 20 miles around Lake Manawa and across the pedestrian Bridge into Omaha. Rode north of the Airport to NP Dodge Park, turned around and my son picked us up at Carter Lake.

At about the 80 mile mark, my wife started struggling, I asked if she wanted to stop, she looked at me without blinking and said, Don't ask again, I'm finishing." Never been more proud. I'm sure there's no nookie tonight, but who cares, my wife went beast mode on a century ride!

Comment

• Not riding today.

Comment

• i got almost 28 (27.85) today. Should get a hundred for the week.

Really hot here because of the hurricane. Tomorrow's high is forecast to be 98. Truly the last gasp of summer here.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                  i got almost 28 (27.85) today. Should get a hundred for the week.

Really hot here because of the hurricane. Tomorrow's high is forecast to be 98. Truly the last gasp of summer here.
                  Sometimes you just say screw it and get the whole hundred in at once. At the gym today, spa day, hydro massage, cocoon, sauna, steam, shower.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Sometimes you just say screw it and get the whole hundred in at once. At the gym today, spa day, hydro massage, cocoon, sauna, steam, shower.
                    Enjoy your spa day!

Comment

• Tough day today. Wifey has a small cold. She wanted to go anyway, so go bg, right? Out to Santa Fe Lake. Got chased by a big dog, which ran when I let out a primal "HEY!" Wife wasnt feeling a super long ride, and actually came home, ate lunch, took nap.Nice day though. Small miles 14.5 miles and only hour and 15 minutes time. I almost went back out this evening. Some cool fall pics though. Hope all are well.

When you see this....stay out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                        Tough day today. Wifey has a small cold. She wanted to go anyway, so go bg, right? Out to Santa Fe Lake. Got chased by a big dog, which ran when I let out a primal "HEY!" Wife wasnt feeling a super long ride, and actually came home, ate lunch, took nap.Nice day though. Small miles 14.5 miles and only hour and 15 minutes time. I almost went back out this evening. Some cool fall pics though. Hope all are well.

When you see this....stay out.

LOLM!
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Today was the last day of hiking. Driving home tomorrow. 170,000 steps and over 1,800 flights of stairs climbed over the last 7 days. Time to come home and get back on the bike!

Canyon hiking today at the Curecanti recreational area near Gunnison:

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• JV, how did you end up at 95th and Santa Fe Lake rd? The path ends about 1/4 mile before you get to that intersection. Riding the dirt roads?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                              Today was the last day of hiking. Driving home tomorrow. 170,000 steps and over 1,800 flights of stairs climbed over the last 7 days. Time to come home and get back on the bike!

Canyon hiking today at the Curecanti recreational area near Gunnison:
                              That photo on the left puts all the other ones to bed. Some context please with that photo near the water?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                                JV, how did you end up at 95th and Santa Fe Lake rd? The path ends about 1/4 mile before you get to that intersection. Riding the dirt roads?
                                Yes, riding roads east towards SFLake rd. That's where wife encountered the (big) dog, and she says it wasn't funny.

but that she's not mad at anyone (including me) for laughing...

Comment

Working...
                                X