No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final point: There is tons of collusion between gov and private business, and they both benefit. How should this be stopped? We could have more laws and create a 27th government agency to independently investigate those things which Congress won’t touch. Or maybe, we could reduce the power government has to get involved in these affairs.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

He said government inefficiencies, which sometimes is a problem. Are you saying “greasing the wheels” is government “Corruption” which also sometimes is a problem?

I think you are, and if so, I agree with both of you. I think there has been a lot of government corruption involved with the Covid era.
      I was speaking in generalities, not this particular point.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Final point: There is tons of collusion between gov and private business, and they both benefit. How should this be stopped? We could have more laws and create a 27th government agency to independently investigate those things which Congress won’t touch. Or maybe, we could reduce the power government has to get involved in these affairs.
        No. The government should be forced back to its enabled role as a representative of the people, not the people who dictate to the people.

Safeguards and accountability can be regulated. Free enterprise should not be dictated.

Comment

• President Joe Biden tested positive for COVID-19 again Saturday, slightly more than three days after he was cleared to exit coronavirus isolation, the White House said, in a rare case of “rebound” following treatment with an anti-viral drug. White House physician Dr. Kevin O'Connor said in a letter that Biden “has experienced no reemergence of symptoms, and continues to feel quite well.” In accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, Biden will reenter isolation for at least five days.

Biden positive AGAIN.........a "rebound" case

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-tes...185019908.html

Biden positive AGAIN.........a "rebound" case
            Which one of the stand ins has it this time?

Comment

• Probably could have been prevented with just a few more boosters

Comment

• Doesn't he do better when he isolates? That's how he got the job in the first place

Comment

• Brit Hume @brithume

Quote: “a small num­ber of peo­ple who take the an­tivi­ral medication Paxlovid to treat Covid-19 some­times test pos­i­tive again for the virus in what pub­lic health of­fi­cials call ‘rebound pos­i­tiv­ity.’” Or you might call it the drug not working.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Brit Hume @brithume

Quote: “a small num­ber of peo­ple who take the an­tivi­ral medication Paxlovid to treat Covid-19 some­times test pos­i­tive again for the virus in what pub­lic health of­fi­cials call ‘rebound pos­i­tiv­ity.’” Or you might call it the drug not working.
                    I have to say this drug has helped my wife quite a bit. Almost from the first dose she has felt relief from symptoms and is now asymptomatic with one round of the med to go. We will test her again tomorrow but I expect her to test negative.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Why does anyone really care if you test positive (again) anymore? You have it, treat the symptoms until they go away. Move on with your life.....like basically every other illness you've suffered through in however many years you've existed on this Earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

I have to say this drug has helped my wife quite a bit. Almost from the first dose she has felt relief from symptoms and is now asymptomatic with one round of the med to go. We will test her again tomorrow but I expect her to test negative.
                        How many days after having symptoms did she start it?
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Schlong Covid…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

How many days after having symptoms did she start it?
                            2 days from symptom onset.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

Very happy it's helped and I hope your wife has or will shortly recover fully.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Very happy it's helped and I hope your wife has or will shortly recover fully.
                                She is doing well. Thank you. Hope to retest her soon.
                                Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X