Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Your postings have increased while the threat of the covid has decreased. I think you’re finally realizing the end is near and you gotta take advantage while you can.
    Awww man. Why did you have to go and say that? Now you've set us up for another variant and wave.

One only has to say the exact opposite of almost 100% of your posts over the last two years and they'd enjoy an accuracy rate of... well... mine. Thanks a lot bub!

U.S. COVID daily death toll at highest level since last winter’s peak, and WHO says global case tally set record in latest week

Dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Awww man. Why did you have to go and say that? Now you've set us up for another variant and wave.

One only has to say the exact opposite of almost 100% of your posts over the last two years and they'd enjoy an accuracy rate of... well... mine. Thanks a lot bub!

U.S. COVID daily death toll at highest level since last winter’s peak, and WHO says global case tally set record in latest week

Dumbass.
      Thanks for proving my point.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Posting a lot more lately. Almost by the second. Dating life dry up? Got demoted from work?

Its weird. Your postings have increased while the threat of the covid has decreased. I think you’re finally realizing the end is near and you gotta take advantage while you can.
        Lumber prices have fallen 20%+ in the last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Lumber prices have fallen 20%+ in the last week.
          Wonder what is happening to brick prices since TE is shooting them all.

(I'm sorry, that was bad, just bad)
          Last edited by jdmee; January 27, 2022, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Wonder what is happening to brick prices since TE is shooting them all.

(I'm sorry, that was bad, just bad)

Comment

• Walensky is an idiot and is in over her head. These are the people the Branch Covidians are blindly following:

Watchdog group Americans for Public Trust (APT) obtained over 500 pages of Walensky’s emails through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), revealing the director’s apparent unpreparedness in her official capacity.

Comment

• I've been beatin' you bastards up pretty good in here the last couple of days and I'm startin' to feel bad about it. Ol' CB is not as coldblooded as he used to be. Could be diminishing T-levels. I am going to try harder to be more patient with you numbskulls.

Comment

• You guys keep telling me that I'm Mr. CNN, so last night I watched a little CNN on YouTube that lasted all of 5 mins. Brianna Keilar, some broad I've never heard of; and believe me, she's no sharp tack... but I'll have to admit, I was in agreement with pretty much everything she said. Watch the video and tell me she's not straight up preaching the gospel truth. I mean... there's a dude on ****er imploring people to stop taking the vaccine because "it's dangerous and it doesn't work". ****er just sits there with that stupid look on his face while Covidiot propagandizes with tears in his eyes. C'mon people!

Comment

• Denmark's health minister said on Wednesday that the newly identified BA.2 subvariant of the omicron strain of COVID-19 appears to be more contagious than the original BA.1 subvariant, which has become the dominant strain around the world, Reuters reports.

"There is no evidence that the BA.2 variant causes more disease, but it must be more contagious," Magnus Heunicke said, according to the news service.

Denmark's leading infectious diseases agency, Statens Serum Institut (SSI), also reportedly said that it believes BA.2 could be about 1.5 times more contagious than BA.1. However, the risk of hospitalization from BA.2 so far has not been higher than BA.1, it added.

"There is some indication that it is more contagious, especially for the unvaccinated, but that it can also infect people who have been vaccinated to a greater extent," SSI's technical director, Tyra Grove Krause, said, according to Reuters.
                    Sweet... possibly 1.5x more contagious than what we're dealing with now. They call this the "Stealth Variant"

We need to start a war. If only we could prove this pandemic was a terrorist act. Somebody needs to pay...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      I've been beatin' you bastards up pretty good in here the last couple of days and I'm startin' to feel bad about it. Ol' CB is not as coldblooded as he used to be. Could be diminishing T-levels. I am going to try harder to be more patient with you numbskulls.

You keep posting that you are winning these exchanges definitely make me believe the person behind Cold doesn't respect Cold

Comment

• I get the notion that Cold and the rest of the MSM group think don’t quite get or want to get how virology works. Another variant?!?!? No way!!!!!

The cold mutates a thousand times every year. The flu has numerous mutations every year. I love the shock and horror whenever a new variant or in this case the new flavor word of the week, subvariant, is discovered. And it’s not as severe as already a less severe original? Wowwwww. Crazyyyyyy.

And if you think you’re never getting any form of covid for the rest of your life, then we might as well call you a permanent, jobless, friendless, basement dweller for the rest of your days.

What the MSM and government has done to vulnerable minds like Cold is completely going to upend society and breed whole new waves of mental illness the world has never seen before.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• They will probably name the next mutation the “jan6” variant.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Local fire chief has been out of hospital about a month. Still on oxygen. Fully vaxxed and boosted

Comment

• Comment

• Pound Sand.

Comment

Working...
                                X