Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Doc, I love ya man, and your correct with your statements that the dems will claim victory when in reality they have little to do with of it, but that leaves the implication that the Republicans wouldn’t do the same thing. That’s completely not true and you know that. It’s what politicians do. They are ALL opportunistic in this regard.
    No doubt, and I regretted not including that after I was done. I should have gone back and corrected, thank you for pointing that one out.

To me, and I know this tends to be a polarizing issue (why I have no idea) but it's just another problem that can at least be partially fixed with term limits.

Why we can't get term limits for Congress and Senate is beyond me, and frankly beyond common sense.

I'd vote for almost any President that said he or she would bring a halt to government until Congress and the Senate sent legislation to their desk to limit the terms to 2-4 Congressional terms and 1 or 2 Senatorial terms. Right now. Retroactively.

Comment

• Lance Gooden Lance Gooden

7 children in Chicago have died from Covid since 2020.
      145 children in Chicago have died by homicide.
      School closures don't just damage a student's educational attainment — they're flat-out dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Lance Gooden Lance Gooden

7 children in Chicago have died from Covid since 2020.
        145 children in Chicago have died by homicide.
        School closures don't just damage a student's educational attainment — they're flat-out dangerous.
        Death isn't the only bad outcome from being stabbed, shot, or bludgeoned.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Wow! No less than 7 of you in near-perfect synchronicity calling me out in a chorus of trolls. Are you all coordinating by private message? I am truly touched.

So... it's either:

A) Sotomayor has an IQ of less than 75 and thinks a claim of 100,000 children in serious condition will fly even though every human on earth could fact check it in 3 seconds of Googling.

Or...

B) She misspoke and accidentally transposed "children" with "total" when making her statement. I know it would be a stretch coming to this conclusion with hospitalizations at 100K+ at the time of her comment.........

One thing is ABSOLUTELY for sure. Fox News bets every single day that the majority of their viewers are intellectually challenged and brazenly continue to force-feed baseless propaganda knowing it will be wholly consumed by the herd they so carefully curate.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            Wow! No less than 7 of you in near-perfect synchronicity calling me out in a chorus of trolls. Are you all coordinating by private message? I am truly touched.

So... it's either:

A) Sotomayor has an IQ of less than 75 and thinks a claim of 100,000 children in serious condition will fly even though every human on earth could fact check it in 3 seconds of Googling.

Or...

B) She misspoke and accidentally transposed "children" with "total" when making her statement. I know it would be a stretch coming to this conclusion with hospitalizations at 100K+ at the time of her comment.........

One thing is ABSOLUTELY for sure. Fox News bets every single day that the majority of their viewers are intellectually challenged and brazenly continue to force-feed baseless propaganda knowing it will be wholly consumed by the herd they so carefully curate.
            Read this A) vs B) on another board. #bot #brainwashed #sadending

Comment

• Given that she "misspoke" that statistic while asking a question about children and Covid, it isn't likely she "accidentally" said children when meaning to say total. But then again I am not a life long republican like Cold, so what do I know. I just can't wait to hear him defend AOC, that should be interesting.

Comment

• New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has tested positive for COVID-19 and “is experiencing symptoms and recovering at home,” her office said in a statement Sunday evening. Reportedly the symptoms include seeping, leaking, oozing, and a burning sensation when she pees.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has tested positive for COVID-19 and “is experiencing symptoms and recovering at home,” her office said in a statement Sunday evening. Reportedly the symptoms include seeping, leaking, oozing, and a burning sensation when she pees.
                  Know too much? Your wife needs to hire a private detective, and find out if she needs to get tested.

Comment

• The big kicker about AOC is she caught it going maskless in Miami, Florida, who she's bashed the Gov about his policies, while her state is seeing record surges in cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      The big kicker about AOC is she caught it going maskless in Miami, Florida, who she's bashed the Gov about his policies, while her state is seeing record surges in cases.
                      Karma Karma Karma Chamelean...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        The big kicker about AOC is she caught it going maskless in Miami, Florida, who she's bashed the Gov about his policies, while her state is seeing record surges in cases.
                        She probably brought it with her from NY or DC.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

She probably brought it with her from NY or DC.
                          After all, parasites do often carry disease.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm sure she'll be "privileged" with one or all of the almost impossible to get pharmaceuticals for a quick recovery.
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Meh, Omicron just wants to date her.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I understand 'Cold wants to give her the jab, for the sake of the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X