No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love cold. One post IF AOC shrieks about masks, as if he doesn't know. Then I won't defend her.

One post later his "life long Republican" kicks in and he has to defend her.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Soooo many things about this pandemic have unmasked our government for what it is: A bunch of elites using the public to further their power.

Trust the Science
      Censor lab leak
      lie about masks
      lie about social distancing
      distinguish between safe protests and dangerous protests
      lie about masks again
      Trust the science
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        So let's lie in order to not hurt scientists feelings? Seems just a bit narcissistic. Right up Fauxi's alley.

Comment

• There's a place in hell reserved for Fauci. Only in government can you be as wrong as him over many years and end up the highest paid person...

Plus, any man who is willing to torture animals and snip their vocal cords so he and/or other scientists don't have to hear their desperate cries for help deserves to rot.

I know pretty much all politicians, and even while unelected he behaves like a partisan hack, are egomaniacal dipshits, he doesn't even try to hide his distain for those "beneath" him and anyone who doesn't come to the same conclusions as he are obviously morons and can't possibly take care of themselves or make their own decisions. This is also a guy who has openly lied to the public and Congress on so many issues and will probably never actually be held accountable for any of it. Be it the origins of the virus, the funding his organization provided for the research, the fact that he knew funds were going to such research, playing stupid ****ing word games and changing definitions to fit his narrative or countless other things. The man is full of himself, which means he's full of ****. Those who worship him aren't much better. Some are just desperate people who want to believe and others are just as bad as he is and believe the elite few should dictate life to the rest of us. He'll never quit and this administration will never force him out. No matter how many times he openly contradicts himself or has admitted to giving out information that he knew wouldn't actually have any positive impact during all of this. The sooner he goes away, the better we all are.

Sorry, I'm just over this sick piece of ****.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• So, another 'right wing conspiracy' proven true again? K
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I wonder if Cold will change his tune now that his savior CNN has flip flopped and is actually looking at things like many of us have for over a year. That it is time to stop the hysteria and focus on living and creating treatments to deal with the virus and stop counting people who die in the ER from a gunshot or lightning strike as Covid deaths just because they happen to test positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                There's a place in hell reserved for Fauci. Only in government can you be as wrong as him over many years and end up the highest paid person...

Plus, any man who is willing to torture animals and snip their vocal cords so he and/or other scientists don't have to hear their desperate cries for help deserves to rot.

I know pretty much all politicians, and even while unelected he behaves like a partisan hack, are egomaniacal dipshits, he doesn't even try to hide his distain for those "beneath" him and anyone who doesn't come to the same conclusions as he are obviously morons and can't possibly take care of themselves or make their own decisions. This is also a guy who has openly lied to the public and Congress on so many issues and will probably never actually be held accountable for any of it. Be it the origins of the virus, the funding his organization provided for the research, the fact that he knew funds were going to such research, playing stupid ****ing word games and changing definitions to fit his narrative or countless other things. The man is full of himself, which means he's full of ****. Those who worship him aren't much better. Some are just desperate people who want to believe and others are just as bad as he is and believe the elite few should dictate life to the rest of us. He'll never quit and this administration will never force him out. No matter how many times he openly contradicts himself or has admitted to giving out information that he knew wouldn't actually have any positive impact during all of this. The sooner he goes away, the better we all are.

Sorry, I'm just over this sick piece of ****.
                Good Lord you're tweaked today! Catch a couple Fox News Alerts did ya?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is one of the most respected ID experts in the world. Or at least he was until half of the American population was programmed to hate him.

Oh, you want to know about his track record?

"In 1984, he became director of the NIAID, a position he still holds. Fauci has been offered the position of director of the NIH several times, but has declined each time"
                Normally people who do well at their jobs tend to keep them. Dr. Fauci has kept his job for almost 40 years. He's been offered MUCH more political power, many times, but he always chooses to stay closer to the work.

Dr. Fauci is a SOLID dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  I wonder if Cold will change his tune now that his savior CNN has flip flopped and is actually looking at things like many of us have for over a year. That it is time to stop the hysteria and focus on living and creating treatments to deal with the virus and stop counting people who die in the ER from a gunshot or lightning strike as Covid deaths just because they happen to test positive.
                  The liberal print media have reported far more accurately on the pandemic than their conservative counterparts... which have been an utter embarrassment.

The pandemic is evolving, and as such, the experts will adjust their guidance. When they do, I assume the liberal media will continue to report it straight up.

The Republicans will attempt to play historical revisionist portraying themselves as right all along. That's their only choice. And much of their deluded will swallow the lie whole. Not me though sir. My eyes are opened fully. You could say that I've been redeemed by reality and truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                    Gotta love cold. One post IF AOC shrieks about masks, as if he doesn't know. Then I won't defend her.

One post later his "life long Republican" kicks in and he has to defend her.
                    Your post is incoherent. But I'd like to use it to illustrate something I found funny the other day and didn't know if I was going to take the time to address it.

Looks like containment has been lost. Significant cases (and deaths) are being reported in Italy, South Korea, and Iran with no patient zero being able to be identified. At least 6 deaths in Iran have been reported today. John Hopkins has a dashboard that is tracking the outbreak. Focus on the reports outside of China

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Meh, Omicron just wants to date her.

This post caught my attention. Partly because it wasn't funny, and partly because it got basically as many likes as this sub-forum can muster. I will admit, I'm used to the posts that garner the most likes being those that are directed straight at me (and the truth) regardless of coherency, but this one smelled like there was "more to the story". So I Googled AOC to see if I could find a link:

Cortes attacked Ocasio-Cortez for not wearing a mask in public and also took aim at Roberts's "gross pale male feet in public."

Ocasio-Cortez responded by retweeting the photo and writing, "If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet. Ya creepy weirdos."
                    So I guess this is where that "joke" comes from. But I'm not laughing at that, I'm laughing at all the Republicans in here that knew INTIMATELY what AOC says on a daily basis. Then comes jdmee with, "as if he doesn't know" .... I'm laughing so hard right now.

So yeah, I DON'T know what AOC says on a daily basis, that is because I am unplugged from politics... unlike ya'll. I know she advocated for masks at one time (because of what I read posted in here), but I do not know if she's changed her stance post-vax, or if ever. My original comment stands.

I offered to give her a charity bang and now I'm "defending her"....

You guys (Republicans) really are obsessed with the cute lil' Commie.

Comment

• When a government official is willing to lie FoR THe GOoD of ThE CoUNTry, he is a dirt bag that sows discord and distrust between the government and the educated folks that know he is lying. He will no longer be trusted and the agency under him won't either.

Creating false policy and straight up lying won't work and can have fatal unintended consequence. People that will not trust him due to lying may not be able to discern what is truthful and what isn't -- so they may distrust sound life saving advice because of the dishonest source.

Those deaths are squarely on the lying government official.
                      Last edited by Kung Wu; January 12, 2022, 01:48 PM.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The liberal print media have reported far more accurately on the pandemic than their conservative counterparts... which have been an utter embarrassment.

The pandemic is evolving, and as such, the experts will adjust their guidance. When they do, I assume the liberal media will continue to report it straight up.

The Republicans will attempt to play historical revisionist portraying themselves as right all along. That's their only choice. And much of their deluded will swallow the lie whole. Not me though sir. My eyes are opened fully. You could say that I've been redeemed by reality and truth.

Comment

Good Lord you're tweaked today! Catch a couple Fox News Alerts did ya?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is one of the most respected ID experts in the world. Or at least he was until half of the American population was programmed to hate him.

Oh, you want to know about his track record?

Normally people who do well at their jobs tend to keep them. Dr. Fauci has kept his job for almost 40 years. He's been offered MUCH more political power, many times, but he always chooses to stay closer to the work.

Dr. Fauci is a SOLID dude...
                          Another aspect of Fauxi's legacy...SCIENCE

His stubborn focus on producing a vaccine rather than therapeutics was of particular frustration to activists and other scientists.

An old video circulating on social media shows Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warning that even just “close contact” with those already afflicted with AIDS could result in infection.

In the context of a conversation about childhood infections, Fauci speculates that “if the close contact of a child is a household contact, perhaps there will be a certain number of cases of individuals who are just living with and in close contact with someone with AIDS, or at risk of AIDS, who does not necessarily have to have intimate sexual contact or share a needle, but just the ordinary close contact that one sees in normal interpersonal relations.”

Comment

Your post is incoherent. But I'd like to use it to illustrate something I found funny the other day and didn't know if I was going to take the time to address it.

Looks like containment has been lost. Significant cases (and deaths) are being reported in Italy, South Korea, and Iran with no patient zero being able to be identified. At least 6 deaths in Iran have been reported today. John Hopkins has a dashboard that is tracking the outbreak. Focus on the reports outside of China

This post caught my attention. Partly because it wasn't funny, and partly because it got basically as many likes as this sub-forum can muster. I will admit, I'm used to the posts that garner the most likes being those that are directed straight at me (and the truth) regardless of coherency, but this one smelled like there was "more to the story". So I Googled AOC to see if I could find a link:

So I guess this is where that "joke" comes from. But I'm not laughing at that, I'm laughing at all the Republicans in here that knew INTIMATELY what AOC says on a daily basis. Then comes jdmee with, "as if he doesn't know" .... I'm laughing so hard right now.

So yeah, I DON'T know what AOC says on a daily basis, that is because I am unplugged from politics... unlike ya'll. I know she advocated for masks at one time (because of what I read posted in here), but I do not know if she's changed her stance post-vax, or if ever. My original comment stands.

I offered to give her a charity bang and now I'm "defending her"....

You guys (Republicans) really are obsessed with the cute lil' Commie.
                            So you don't pay attention to her enough to know if he has been on the Mask train or not, but you pay attention enough to know "She's toned it wayyyy down over the last year or so. She's got a little "Republican money" in her pocket now,"

That is the largest bunch of talking out of both sides I have ever heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

So you don't pay attention to her enough to know if he has been on the Mask train or not, but you pay attention enough to know "She's toned it wayyyy down over the last year or so. She's got a little "Republican money" in her pocket now,"

That is the largest bunch of talking out of both sides I have ever heard.
                              "That is the largest bunch of talking out of both sides I have ever heard."

Probably not.

But you make a decent complaint. I'll attempt to clarify: When I say she's "toned it down", I'm referring to what I read on here. I haven't seen much outrage for quite a while in the various political threads. And regarding having some money now, that was just a witty quip... and most likely true considering where she came from.

P.S. I have nothing wrong with people being on a "mask train" because masks work. I DO have a problem with hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Another aspect of Fauxi's legacy...SCIENCE

His stubborn focus on producing a vaccine rather than therapeutics was of particular frustration to activists and other scientists.

When was that comment made? You and the herd love plucking quotes out of context. If it was in the early 80's, and you are attempting to discredit him with this, you are a special kind of moron. Just sayin'...

Comment

Working...
                                X