Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Oopsy. Another swing and a miss for Sleepy Joe.

President Biden has repeatedly claimed that vaccinated people cannot spread the virus, despite his own Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's warnings about breakthrough cases.
    It IS a pandemic of the unvaccinated and that is as clear to anybody with a normally functioning brain as the sky being blue. Every single doctor on this planet (outside of a few Fox News quacks), calls this a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Do you even know what that means? Here, let me spell it out for you:

NeArLy EveRbOdY GeTtInG SeRiOuSeLy IlL AnD/Or HoSpItAlIZeD Is UnVaCcInAtEd.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Nearly every statement you've made in this thread since its inception has been proven spectacularly wrong over time. In fact, I'm almost impressed that you haven't been able to say something accurate accidentally.

Let us recap your latest oral defecation:

'Fever: Warning people of danger and offering a proven solution is actually killing more people than it's helping.

****ing moron lol.

Proof of my inaccuracies? Anything close to 5,000,000? LMFAO.

Getting a little testy? Truth hurts, dipshit.
      Last edited by ShockerFever; January 4, 2022, 02:17 PM.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        You need the infectious disease doc to sign off on the treatment. I’m not sure what qualifies folks to get it or be denied…certain risk factors, symptoms, and the timing of presentation vs date of infection play into the doctor’s decision.
        I didn’t see a definitive answer to this- there is an O2 stat threshold (80% runs in my mind) that has to be met for a pt to be clinically eligible, as well as any other contraindications. Otherwise it’s up to the medical director or another local entity to make the criteria, usually restrictive because of on hand supply.

As for Cold constantly pumping hospitalizations- as long as hospitals are receiving money from the government for having occupied Covid beds, they will continue to operate at near peak capacity. The money is way better than any insurance and much less hassle. What you should really be looking at is the criteria for Covid hospitalization, which is much lower now than it was a few months ago.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

It IS a pandemic of the unvaccinated and that is as clear to anybody with a normally functioning brain as the sky being blue. Every single doctor on this planet (outside of a few Fox News quacks), calls this a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Do you even know what that means? Here, let me spell it out for you:

NeArLy EveRbOdY GeTtInG SeRiOuSeLy IlL AnD/Or HoSpItAlIZeD Is UnVaCcInAtEd.
            Nope, Joe lied again.

"If you are vaccinated, you can't get the virus."

"Vaccinated people do not spread the disease."

Comment

• “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated.”

Comment

• 768CCA2B-B006-4DA1-B65D-C1F91D324B62.jpeg
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Lisa Boothe @LisaMarieBoothe

Imagine how many lives would have been saved if early treatment was embraced and we encouraged overweight Americans to lose weight.

Comment

• Dr, Marty Makary on the risk reward for people under 30 taking a booster shot. They had a zero chance of death after taking two vaccines, but 1/1700 developed myocarditis with the booster. And the government is now authorizing boosters for young children. In California (and many universities), I think they are requiring these jabs before they can come back to school.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dangero...te-11640107759

The U.S. government is pushing Covid-19 vaccine boosters for 16- and 17-year-olds without supporting clinical data. A large Israeli population study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine earlier this month, found that the risk of Covid death in people under 30 with two vaccine shots was zero.

Booster mandates for healthy young people, which some colleges are imposing, will cause medical harm for the sake of transient reductions in mild and asymptomatic infections. In a study of 438,511 males 16 to 24, 56 developed myocarditis after their second Pfizer dose (or 1 in 7,830, at least seven times the usual rate). True, most cases were mild, but in the broader group of 136 people (including older and female patients) who developed myocarditis after the vaccine, seven had a “complicated course,” and one 22-year-old died. Moderna’s vaccine carries an even higher rate of heart complications, which is why some European countries have restricted it for people under 30. But in the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indiscriminately push for boosters for all young people.
                    Last edited by Shockm; January 5, 2022, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Dr, Marty Makary on the risk reward for people under 30 taking a booster shot. They had a zero chance of death after taking two vaccines, but 1/1700 developed myocarditis with the booster. And the government is now authorizing boosters for young children. In California (and many universities), I think they are requiring these jabs before they can come back to school.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dangero...te-11640107759

The U.S. government is pushing Covid-19 vaccine boosters for 16- and 17-year-olds without supporting clinical data. A large Israeli population study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine earlier this month, found that the risk of Covid death in people under 30 with two vaccine shots was zero.

Booster mandates for healthy young people, which some colleges are imposing, will cause medical harm for the sake of transient reductions in mild and asymptomatic infections. In a study of 438,511 males 16 to 24, 56 developed myocarditis after their second Pfizer dose (or 1 in 7,830, at least seven times the usual rate). True, most cases were mild, but in the broader group of 136 people (including older and female patients) who developed myocarditis after the vaccine, seven had a “complicated course,” and one 22-year-old died. Moderna’s vaccine carries an even higher rate of heart complications, which is why some European countries have restricted it for people under 30. But in the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indiscriminately push for boosters for all young people.
                      Very sound science based study and article. Thank you.

Comment

• 3F69F7FF-5C63-42C4-8249-4FC01206B07B.jpeg

Comment

• Anyone know the body count on !!OMICRON!! [Ben Shapiro voice] to date? When I hit up the google search engine/half-truth filter-er all I see is the article from a couple of weeks ago announcing the first one down in Texas, but nothing really specifically relevant since then.

Or is the actual death count of Omicron going to be purposely buried in order to conceal reality (as is the popular mainstream media and government approach at current) due to ridiculously tiny numbers?

Sincerely,

An "anti-vaxx" double vaccinated person who will get a third in a couple of weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            Anyone know the body count on !!OMICRON!! [Ben Shapiro voice] to date? When I hit up the google search engine/half-truth filter-er all I see is the article from a couple of weeks ago announcing the first one down in Texas, but nothing really specifically relevant since then.

Or is the actual death count of Omicron going to be purposely buried in order to conceal reality (as is the popular mainstream media and government approach at current) due to ridiculously tiny numbers?

Sincerely,

An "anti-vaxx" double vaccinated person who will get a third in a couple of weeks
                            Facts.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "No, I don't think COVID is here to stay, but having COVID in the environment here and in the world is probably here to stay." -------Joe Biden

Comment

• New NCAA guidelines equate natural immunity from COVID-19 infection with 'fully vaccinated'

The NCAA released updated COVID-19 guidance on Thursday for winter sports that recognizes athletes with natural immunity from previous coronavirus infection as equivalent to being "fully vaccinated." The new guidance also defines "fully vaccinated" as having taken both primary doses of a COVID vacci...

The NCAA released updated COVID-19 guidance on Thursday for winter sports that recognizes athletes with natural immunity from previous coronavirus infection as equivalent to being "fully vaccinated." The new guidance also defines "fully vaccinated" as having taken both primary doses of a COVID vaccine as well as a third booster shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X