Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

What are you trying to say here? They were killed by Covid 6 months after an infection? I don’t think that’s a reasonable conclusion.
    I think you're reading with some bias toward every post trying to "prove" something. Nothing in the article indicates the autopsies were performed on people who died of covid. They were people died who had had covid.

The article merely reports some findings from research on long haulers and others who had mild or asymptomatic cases of covid. If the results of research are rejected because of a bias toward the research trying to "prove" something, then we're screwed because those people will never accept the results of any research that doesn't fit their agenda.

Comment

• Wufan has two excuses:
      COVID is minor (maybe like the flu?).
      Antifa did it. Or at the very least, whatever was done pales in comparison to what the proud boys/3 percenters/your favorite right-wing milltia did

And based on his comments, I'm guessing that he has similar sentiments regarding ARDS, for instance.

Always a good tactic to minimize the severity of every complication related to COVID, because it supports excuse #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I think you're reading with some bias toward every post trying to "prove" something. Nothing in the article indicates the autopsies were performed on people who died of covid. They were people died who had had covid.

The article merely reports some findings from research on long haulers and others who had mild or asymptomatic cases of covid. If the results of research are rejected because of a bias toward the research trying to "prove" something, then we're screwed because those people will never accept the results of any research that doesn't fit their agenda.
        I guess I was trying to understand your point of posting this article. There are 10s of 1000s of articles on Covid. What are you trying to say by posting it?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
          Wufan has two excuses:
          Antifa did it. Or at the very least, whatever was done pales in comparison to what the proud boys/3 percenters/your favorite right-wing milltia did

And based on his comments, I'm guessing that he has similar sentiments regarding ARDS, for instance.

Always a good tactic to minimize the severity of every complication related to COVID, because it supports excuse #1.
          You’re a gem!
          Livin the dream

Comment

• We will see how Covid is viewed in one month. I think it will be seen as a smaller problem, by most Scientists, but Biden and Fauci will still be screaming for people to wear masks, except when they eat, as if the virus knows that a person is eating a snack, and it stops being a problem for those seconds/minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I guess I was trying to understand your point of posting this article. There are 10s of 1000s of articles on Covid. What are you trying to say by posting it?
              Something about "long haulers"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                Wufan has two excuses:

If you would have waited 4 days you could have had the early lead for worst post of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  One of the democratic state legislators who fled the state to unsuccessfully try to stop the Texas voting security legislation put out the following on Twitter:

James Talarico

@jamestalarico
                  I got the coolest action figure for Christmas! Thank you to all the health care superheroes working today. Let’s help by getting vaxxed and boosted!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Inspires a lot of confidence in these idiots when they are 8-10 months late on changing the protocols with respect to state vs. federal and quarantine time doesn't it? Man they are really dumb.

Comment

• I would pay each one of you turds cash money if you'd stop posting political/conspiratorial garbage. You want to get rid of me? Stop posting trash. If you have honest questions, I'd be happy to provide as many logical, unbiased answers as you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        I would pay each one of you turds cash money if you'd stop posting political/conspiratorial garbage. You want to get rid of me? Stop posting trash. If you have honest questions, I'd be happy to provide as many logical, unbiased answers as you like.
                        All you post is conspiracies, hyperbole, half-truths, and personal narratives. You don’t even respond to the questions put forward to you, yet you are soliciting your opinion on matters no one cares about?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I would pay each one of you turds cash money if you'd stop posting political/conspiratorial garbage. You want to get rid of me? Stop posting trash. If you have honest questions, I'd be happy to provide as many logical, unbiased answers as you like.
                          LMAO. Mirror much?

Youre the biggest, biased, garbage-spewing spammer this board has ever seen. And that’s saying something.

What are you gonna consume yourself with when this thing ends? There’s a WSU game tomorrow night, fyi.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And yet my "biased, hyperbolic, garbage-spam" has had a proven accuracy rate of 99.9998765%. Stop flailing and just look up at the sky and admit it's blue. You will sleep so much better at night.

P.S. how are you two coming on the design of my little badge of honor? I was thinking you could use my current avatar, but make the left hand grasping the Rod of Asclepius, and the right an effigy of Nostradamus. Clever no?

Comment

And yet my "biased, hyperbolic, garbage-spam" has had a proven accuracy rate of 99.9998765%. Stop flailing and just look up at the sky and admit it's blue. You will sleep so much better at night.

P.S. how are you two coming on the design of my little badge of honor? I was thinking you could use my current avatar, but make the left hand grasping caduceus, and the right an effigy of Nostradamus. Clever no?
                              I think you have a sickness. Keep making yourself feel better by telling yourself that you’re never wrong. It’s probably reason uno numero why you’re in your late 40’s and never married.

Here’s some spam for ya. Im sure the doctor will be given quotation marks by you and their credentials will be questioned, like everything that doesn’t fit your MSM-infused narrative:

As more research is done into the newly discovered Omicron COVID-19 variant, some evidence is emerging to suggest that it might not present the same way as other strains of the disease. Patients infec
                              Last edited by ShockerFever; December 28, 2021, 03:29 PM.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I think you have a sickness. Keep making yourself feel better by telling yourself that you’re never wrong. It’s probably reason uno numero why you’re in your late 40’s and never married.

Here’s some spam for ya. Im sure the doctor will be given quotation marks by you and there credentials will be questioned, like everything that doesn’t fit your MSM-infused narrative:

https://rumble.com/vre8t5-omicron-vs-delta-variant.html
                                I don't see much wrong with her statement except she isn't taking into consideration the current immunity in the population. We don't know yet the true virulence of Omicron with respect to the unvaccinated. We are also seeing some disturbing trends with pediatric hospitalizations.

Instead of constantly looking for something to fit your political bias and then running, screeching about it to me, why not be patient and absorb all the information as it becomes known. There are no awards given for guessing/hoping at outcomes before they are realized with respect to pandemics outside of Fox News personalities. In fact, it's a recipe for a lifetime of pain and failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X