Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    I only have 2 kids so I don’t think I have to.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Boy, Alyssa Milano has really let herself go.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Boy, Alyssa Milano has really let herself go.
        Her head has gotten huge. That can’t be normal.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• On the antibody treatment, I had covid back in September and got the treatment after about 7 days of first showing symptoms. I'm not vaxxed and I was doing 100% better about 36 hrs after it. My wife had it worse and they wouldn't give her the treatment because she wasn't in a high risk category. She fought it for another week and a half after I was good. She also got it a couple of days before I did as well. I am diabetic, so that is why they gave me the infusion.

If they would just give it to everyone that gets it, they could really knock this bug down. I have talked to another individual that got the infusion, and he had the same results as I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
            On the antibody treatment, I had covid back in September and got the treatment after about 7 days of first showing symptoms. I'm not vaxxed and I was doing 100% better about 36 hrs after it. My wife had it worse and they wouldn't give her the treatment because she wasn't in a high risk category. She fought it for another week and a half after I was good. She also got it a couple of days before I did as well. I am diabetic, so that is why they gave me the infusion.

If they would just give it to everyone that gets it, they could really knock this bug down. I have talked to another individual that got the infusion, and he had the same results as I did.
            Really happy to hear you and your wife are doing well. That's the BEST outcome.

Comment

On the antibody treatment, I had covid back in September and got the treatment after about 7 days of first showing symptoms. I'm not vaxxed and I was doing 100% better about 36 hrs after it. My wife had it worse and they wouldn't give her the treatment because she wasn't in a high risk category. She fought it for another week and a half after I was good. She also got it a couple of days before I did as well. I am diabetic, so that is why they gave me the infusion.

I am glad to hear this as well. I am currently waiting for the IV stick as I type this.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Her head has gotten huge. That can’t be normal.
                I heard she had the same doctor as Barry Bonds.

BTW, her ex friend Rose McGowan has turned full anti Democrat. She was leading the charge to get Larry Elder elected.

Comment

• Finished with the treatment. Zero issues at all. Now back to Covid jail for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Finished with the treatment. Zero issues at all. Now back to Covid jail for me.
                    Glad to hear it. I’ve heard bone broth really helps too. I have a friend that was in the hospital for over a week with no day to day change. His wife sent in moose bone broth and he was discharged in 72 hours. I’m not saying bone broth is a cure, but it seems to help with the symptoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Really happy to hear you and your wife are doing well. That's the BEST outcome.
                      Thanks. She did end up with pneumonia. That is why she was so sick. My 2 daughters had it at the same time, and were showing symptoms for 2 days.

My wife got IV fluids multiple times and breathing treatments, as well as steroids for the pneumonia. It sucked, but we survived. I'm still not sure I want a vaccine though.

Comment

• Just got back from Dillon's and they assure me they are fresh out of moose broth.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Thanks. She did end up with pneumonia. That is why she was so sick. My 2 daughters had it at the same time, and were showing symptoms for 2 days.

My wife got IV fluids multiple times and breathing treatments, as well as steroids for the pneumonia. It sucked, but we survived. I'm still not sure I want a vaccine though.
                          If you had a prior bout of Covid, research shows your long term cellular response will benefit from one vax, but not the second dose. I'm not giving advice, just telling you what the scientists are finding.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The bone broth is encouraging as well. My wife is a pretty good scratch cook and makes her own broths and stocks. (Tanya’s Soup Kitchen recipes).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Just got back from Dillon's and they assure me they are fresh out of moose broth.
                              Stock up on “cold” broth. That is a sure fire way to separate from 19 symptoms.

Comment

• When will the CDC correct its COVID death counts, as Italy just did?

The Italian Higher Institute of Health has drastically reduced the country's official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID.

The article then discusses the fact that deaths from COVID are confusing because COVID creates a lot of "clinical complications." However — and this is where the article starts tying in with what we know to be true:
                                [T]he disease's brutal impact on people with other medical conditions — such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart ailments — can make COVID-19 one of several contributors to a death, says Sally Aiken, MD, chief medical examiner of Spokane County, Washington. Aiken has seen cases where elderly people who were in advanced decline due to Alzheimer's disease and atrial fibrillation contracted COVID-19 and soon died.

In other words, COVID hastens death but doesn't necessarily cause it. Moreover (and, again, this matters), when it comes to death certificates:
                                Part I and II of a death certificate ask what caused a death and what other factors contributed to it. If COVID-19 appears among the causes and contributors, CDC guidance counts that as a COVID-19-related death.

Part I asks for the "immediate cause" of death, followed by any "conditions that led to the immediate cause," the CDC explains in guidelines for certifying COVID-19 fatalities. For example: In some COVID-19 cases, the immediate cause is an affliction that arose from the disease, such as pneumonia, while COVID-19 gets listed under that as an underlying condition that led to death. In other words, COVID-19 caused the pneumonia.

Alaska's policy is a good yardstick for what's going on:
                                The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services explains on its website why the disease is cited if it played any role at all:

"Whether COVID-19 shortened a life by 15 years or 15 minutes; whether COVID-19 is an underlying or contributing condition, the virus was in circulation, infected an Alaskan, and hastened their death."

Comment

Working...
                                X