Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    That BLM stance makes me laugh a little. The mandates themselves are bad and dumb but not racist. However, they do adversely affect minorities, especially the black community.

So while the racist reasoning is wrong, the negative impact of them is indisputable and they should absolutely be challenged.
    Funny how BLM is confirming what the media is trying so hard not to cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      BLM leader threaten NYC that there will be national uprising if they try to push their "racist vaccine mandates". This is in response to NYC requiring vaccine passports to go to restaurants.

there u have it - COLD is racist
      Wait, I thought it was only the conservative and racist Trump supporters who were against masks and vaccines? Strange...

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

The real Nostradamus.
        Weren't you the guy that was furiously washing the bottom of his family's shoes out in the garage after returning home last year? Then I told you to just leave your shoes outside lol. You wouldn't know Nostradamus from your asshole.

DC's post was fine, but he's CB-lite. The work I've amassed in this thread is truly legendary in its scope, accuracy, generosity, and prescience.
        • Was wearing KN95's before the majority in here even admitted the virus was real.
        • Offered links to one of the few imported sources for N95 equivalents when most civilians in the States were unable to procure.
        • Advised on keeping pulse/oximeters in your household for blood oxygen saturation monitoring if ill (this recommendation came out in the MSM months after I said it in here). Offered link to great deal.
        • Advised on keeping an inspiratory spirometer in the household for older residents to help keep lungs open/unstuck, delaying/preventing the necessity for mechanical ventilation. This never made it out for public consumption, but they (+ other exercises) were used often in therapeutic capacity w/ great success. Offered link to deal.
        • Alerted the community to the dangers of random blood clots (DIC) and risk of stroke/infarction in seemingly mild cases of Covid. There were a few obscure medical articles on the issue when I brought it up in here, but I had close experience with nursing home residents showing shockingly high d-dimer numbers often with no accompanying Covid symptoms. Advised to consider taking a baby aspirin if infected and doctor okays.
        • Created multiple Picasso-esque Covid wave projections using only my fingers and Microsoft Paint. Was roundly mocked (maybe worse than Christ himself), yet was met with only crickets when the dust settled and my simple trends were correct.
        • Predicted early on that Long Covid would become a syndrome affecting millions, often unknowingly. Many months later places like John Hopkins was featured in articles detailing the severity and prevalence of "Post-acute Covid Syndrome" and how many are not receiving the care they need. (I still have a friend who has not regained her full sense of smell/taste after 14 months).
        • Ranted for most of 2020 about the dangers of indoor gatherings and how utterly stupid it was for restaurants/clubs to be serving indoors. Many months later articles would come out ranking those activities as the highest Covid risk.
        • Stated that the Covid virus was aerosolized and "airborne" about a year before the CDC officially listed it as such. I had a big bet going w/ my healthcare friends. They were certain it would never be listed in the ID annals alongside the more popular airborne pathogens like Chicken Pox, Mumps, Measles, Tuberculosis, etc. CB prevailed!
        • I also roundly criticized the (80 yr old) 6 ft. separation guideline from near-day one. Received plenty of ridicule in here. Months later science articles would come out talking about aerosols, jet streams, and viral "clouds".
        • Provided a complete strategy to acquire a Moderna booster (best for combining w/ Pfizer vax) ahead of the herd, and ahead of the predicted peak of the current Covid wave. Was mocked.
        • Provided plenty of mid-pandemic entertainment as I recounted my dating adventures and the accompanying valuable anecdotal testimony of Covid victims in their lives.

This was all off the top of my head. Clearly it's not an exhaustive list. And I left out all the times when I completely dismantled the specific challenges from my "opponents" leaving them looking uninformed and mentally manipulated. These little kerfuffle's would number in the 100's (thanks SB, 'Fever, MKR, wufan, et al - you guys made up the majority).

In closing, I'm not asking for much, perhaps just the title "God of Covid" under my name would suffice.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Weren't you the guy that was furiously washing the bottom of his family's shoes out in the garage after returning home last year? Then I told you to just leave your shoes outside lol. You wouldn't know Nostradamus from your asshole.

DC's post was fine, but he's CB-lite. The work I've amassed in this thread is truly legendary in its scope, accuracy, generosity, and prescience.
          • Was wearing KN95's before the majority in here even admitted the virus was real.
          • Offered links to one of the few imported sources for N95 equivalents when most civilians in the States were unable to procure.
          • Advised on keeping pulse/oximeters in your household for blood oxygen saturation monitoring if ill (this recommendation came out in the MSM months after I said it in here). Offered link to great deal.
          • Advised on keeping an inspiratory spirometer in the household for older residents to help keep lungs open/unstuck, delaying/preventing the necessity for mechanical ventilation. This never made it out for public consumption, but they (+ other exercises) were used often in therapeutic capacity w/ great success. Offered link to deal.
          • Alerted the community to the dangers of random blood clots (DIC) and risk of stroke/infarction in seemingly mild cases of Covid. There were a few obscure medical articles on the issue when I brought it up in here, but I had close experience with nursing home residents showing shockingly high d-dimer numbers often with no accompanying Covid symptoms. Advised to consider taking a baby aspirin if infected and doctor okays.
          • Created multiple Picasso-esque Covid wave projections using only my fingers and Microsoft Paint. Was roundly mocked (maybe worse than Christ himself), yet was met with only crickets when the dust settled and my simple trends were correct.
          • Predicted early on that Long Covid would become a syndrome affecting millions, often unknowingly. Many months later places like John Hopkins was featured in articles detailing the severity and prevalence of "Post-acute Covid Syndrome" and how many are not receiving the care they need. (I still have a friend who has not regained her full sense of smell/taste after 14 months).
          • Ranted for most of 2020 about the dangers of indoor gatherings and how utterly stupid it was for restaurants/clubs to be serving indoors. Many months later articles would come out ranking those activities as the highest Covid risk.
          • Stated that the Covid virus was aerosolized and "airborne" about a year before the CDC officially listed it as such. I had a big bet going w/ my healthcare friends. They were certain it would never be listed in the ID annals alongside the more popular airborne pathogens like Chicken Pox, Mumps, Measles, Tuberculosis, etc. CB prevailed!
          • I also roundly criticized the (80 yr old) 6 ft. separation guideline from near-day one. Received plenty of ridicule in here. Months later science articles would come out talking about aerosols, jet streams, and viral "clouds".
          • Provided a complete strategy to acquire a Moderna booster (best for combining w/ Pfizer vax) ahead of the herd, and ahead of the predicted peak of the current Covid wave. Was mocked.
          • Provided plenty of mid-pandemic entertainment as I recounted my dating adventures and the accompanying valuable anecdotal testimony of Covid victims in their lives.

This was all off the top of my head. Clearly it's not an exhaustive list. And I left out all the times when I completely dismantled the specific challenges from my "opponents" leaving them looking uninformed and mentally manipulated. These little kerfuffle's would number in the 100's (thanks SB, 'Fever, MKR, wufan, et al - you guys made up the majority).

In closing, I'm not asking for much, perhaps just the title "God of Covid" under my name would suffice.
          Triggered much?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Nope

Comment

• LMFAO!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Narcissism sucks.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• lol

It was important to post a rough "List of Accomplishments" in light of all the bad-natured ribbing. We don't want our 3 lurkers to get the wrong idea about who is the Covid boss around here. Just glad I got it done for ya'll before I lost the motivation.

Comment

• Eligible Kansans that have already received their full series of Pfizer COVID-19 doses can receive booster shots as of Friday, Sept. 24.

Kansas approves Pfizer COVID-19 booster shots following CDC authorization

After a thorough review, Gov. Kelly said the CDC now recommends the Pfizer booster shots for the following Kansans, who have already completed their primary COVID-19 vaccine series with the Pfizer dose:
                    • Those aged 65 and older, regardless of medical condition
                    • Those in long-term care settings
                    • Those aged 50-64 with underlying medical conditions
                    • Those aged 18-49 with underlying medical conditions
                    • Those aged 18-64 who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission due to occupational or institutional settings based on individual benefits and risks
                    Eligibility for a booster dose based on underlying medical conditions will only require self-attestation, a prescription or assessment from a healthcare provider is not required.
                    Good news!

I would still get the Moderna shot over Pfizer if I were you, but this is better than nothing.

I expect to hear all of you groaning on Monday morning because of your sore arms. Not ScRaTcHy though because he's a puss...

Comment

lol

It was important to post a rough "List of Accomplishments" in light of all the bad-natured ribbing. We don't want our 3 lurkers to get the wrong idea about who is the Covid boss around here. Just glad I got it done for ya'll before I lost the motivation.
                      I bet your sheep worship you
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

https://www.wibw.com/2021/09/24/kans...authorization/

Kansas approves Pfizer COVID-19 booster shots following CDC authorization

Good news!

I would still get the Moderna shot over Pfizer if I were you, but this is better than nothing.

I expect to hear all of you groaning on Monday morning because of your sore arms. Not ScRaTcHy though because he's a puss...
                        What type of “through review” did Gov Kelly do?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Clod, what are your thoughts on Sleepy Joe not testing migrants for the China Virus yet requiring vaccine mandates?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            Clod, what are your thoughts on Sleepy Joe not testing migrants for the China Virus yet requiring vaccine mandates?
                            Prepare for a weekend of silence.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Clod, what are your thoughts on Sleepy Joe not testing migrants for the China Virus yet requiring vaccine mandates?
                              I've already stated I'm for the most draconian vaccine mandates known to mankind. I want women and children going to bed and night shuddering over the fact that their freedom from vaccination was only a fantasy.

A year later, after their propaganda-induced fog has lifted, and their tears of ignorance have long dried, they will thank those that helped keep them safe. Despite their best efforts to win Darwin awards, they will live on.

As far as Sleepy Joe not testing migrants, I have no opinion/knowledge/interest on the subject. It's likely just partisan spin to rally the base; partly true, partly false. It will incense those who never see the forest for the trees. To criticize Joe for being lax on the pandemic would be like criticizing Trump for not Tweeting enough. It's a non-starter.

Furthermore, untested migrants are not our problem in this country, Covidiots are/were. Trump-born Covidiots... and they number in the 10's of millions. The damage to this country happened back in 2020 when people were screaming MuH LiBuRtY and Trump was tweeting all-cap declarations of liberation against cities that were trying to slow the spread.

We had a VERY good chance after the East Coast completely shut down the spread around April, to write a different pandemic story in this country. But then Trump flipped, and the big red states (Florida/Tx/Az, etc) decided to go full Covidiot and act as virus nurseries during the summer wave, preparing for the reseeding back into the East Coast and expansion into the West. It was so clear to "us" (the informed + health care experts) as we watched it unfold.

But there's no use crying over spilled milk. It's time to get on with our lives while the political Covidiots desperately attempt to rewrite history before the upcoming elections. I won't forget though. It's gonna take a LONG time for me to forget what my former party did.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

What type of “through review” did Gov Kelly do?
                                Go get your Moderna booster bro. But prepare for some pain. And be heartened that you will likely avoid Long Covid if/when you get infected. There are some promising findings coming out on vaccines and protection from Long Covid - a VERY serious negative outcome of hosting the alien seed.

Comment

Working...
                                X