Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

3 posts attacking a single person? Is there any real estate at all left inside your head?

Back to troll school for you sport.
    No response to an article you don’t like, per usual.

You did respond though so I guess my “trolling” was a success.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Really?

March 24, 2020 ...

March 26, 2020 ...

Estimation of the reproductive number of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the probable outbreak size on the Diamond Princess cruise ship: A data-driven analysis

To clarify further, no statements by myself or the doctors were made on regional/community/worldwide/shipwide R0 rates. These were the earliest anecdotal statements on the infectivity of Covid inside nursing homes. Influenza: 1 infects 7; Covid 1 infects 28.

And as it turns out, it was fairly spot on. Covid is multiple times more infectious than influenza.

Comment

Heck, you guys haven't even been able to grasp the broad strokes.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Really?

March 24, 2020 ...

March 26, 2020 ...

And while you're data mining the thread looking for a single mistake of mine (which you won't find beyond a calculator error), perhaps you can post a few of your greatest hits. I know they're in there.

Comment

And while you're data mining the thread looking for a single mistake of mine (which you won't find beyond a calculator error), perhaps you can post a few of your greatest hits. I know they're in there.
            I've already posted several of my own funny doozies, but I am not the one trying to prop myself up continuously with "Nostradamus" this and that over and over.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I've already posted several of my own funny doozies, but I am not the one trying to prop myself up continuously with "Nostradamus" this and that over and over.

This thread rivals the Wichita vs. Omaha thread. No Rasputin, but still...

Very entertaining during one of the darker periods in modern history.

Comment

To clarify further, no statements by myself or the doctors were made on regional/community/worldwide/shipwide R0 rates. These were the earliest anecdotal statements on the infectivity of Covid inside nursing homes. Influenza: 1 infects 7; Covid 1 infects 28.
                Uh huh ... that research paper cites several studies and absolutely NAILED it. To this date, the original strain is still considered 2.0 and the alpha variant 2.5.

They N.A.I.L.E.D. it.

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                And as it turns out, it was fairly spot on. Covid is multiple times more infectious than influenza.
                Bruh ... 1 person doesn't infect ANYWHERE NEAR 28. And in influenza R0=1.3 in a bad year. NOWHERE NEAR R0=7.

It's funny how you keep trying to defend that horrific factoid you blasted out. Now just have a good laugh at yourself and stop claiming to be perfect.

Comment

Uh huh ... that research paper cites several studies and absolutely NAILED it. To this date, the original strain is still considered 2.0 and the alpha variant 2.5.

They N.A.I.L.E.D. it.

Bruh ... 1 person doesn't infect ANYWHERE NEAR 28. And in influenza R0=1.3 in a bad year. NOWHERE NEAR R0=7.

It's funny how you keep trying to defend that horrific factoid you blasted out. Now just have a good laugh at yourself and stop claiming to be perfect.
                  You're still comparing apples w/ oranges and violating several logical fallacies. You can have an OVERALL R0 of 2.0, and 1 can still infect an entire nursing home. Closed environments vs. community spread. What's wrong with you? These were the earliest discussions of doctors who had experience with the earliest nursing homes that got infected.

Are you really going to make me dig up the interview?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You can have an OVERALL R0 of 2.0, and 1 can still infect an entire nursing home. Closed environments vs. community spread.
                      Yeah because your post was SO ALL ABOUT nursing homes, you just forgot to mention that in the original post, riiiiiiiight? Ooohhh it was IMPLIED because it was in March? Nice try dude.

There is NOTHING implied about 1 person infects 28 iN a NurSinG HoME in this statement or anything your post:

*sigh*
                      Nope, no mention of nursing homes.

The varying strains of influenza have been circulating amongst civilizations for thousands of years with our immune system evolving/adapting over that time. Nearly 50% of adults and over 60% of children get the flu shot every year in America. Since October we've had 45 million infections and 46,000 deaths from the flu....
                      What, no nursing home mention.

Corona has been found to be multiple times more infectious than influenza. It's also been said that typical infection/attack rates for the flu are 1 person infecting 7. With Corona it's 1 infects 28.
                      Definitely no mention of nursing homes.

It's now known that Corona will last for 17 days on some surfaces and up to several hours in the air.
                      In a nursing home?!? Or any home? I'm confused ... I mean we're talking about nursing homes right?

This virus is new (novel) to our immune system, we have no natural or man-made (vaccine) immunity.
                      But only novel to people in "nursing homes" riiiight? Well, no, we aren't talking about nursing homes I don't think, because there hasn't been any mention of nursing homes.

Over 50% of the infected show little to no signs of illness (maybe only loss of taste and smell).
                      Wait nursing home infection, or .... ? Nope not nursing homes.

Therefore:
                      No mention of nursing homes.

We likely have 10's of thousands of infections of Corona in our immediate vicinity and 10's of millions in America at this moment. To think otherwise would require a tremendous leap of faith and to preach such faith would be irresponsible.
                      10's of millions of Americans infected in March of 2020??!!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAFAHHAH BAHAHAHAH MUHAAUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait 10s of millions of NURSING HOME infections? Don't confuse me, man!

Eventually, when it's all said and done, we will have truckloads of data indicating the ultimate infection penetration.

Where are we now? We are at the point where people should keep their asses at home. There is literally no limit to the death and destruction this virus could cause on society.

We take our medicine now and we can get back to a normal way of life in a few weeks to a month and folks can laugh at all those who preached doom and gloom.

Or, we can brush this off as a mild cold, pointing to the vast disparity in current deaths vs. typical flu deaths, and we will cement ourselves in the history books as having endured one of the worst pandemics in the history of mankind. This virus absolutely has that potential.

Good day and good luck to you all!

No ... you weren't talking about nursing homes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        What can I say, I have some down time!

Comment

• Ownage.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yeah because your post was SO ALL ABOUT nursing homes, you just forgot to mention that in the original post, riiiiiiiight? Ooohhh it was IMPLIED because it was in March? Nice try dude.

There is NOTHING implied about 1 person infects 28 iN a NurSinG HoME in this statement or anything your post:

Nope, no mention of nursing homes.

What, no nursing home mention.

Definitely no mention of nursing homes.

In a nursing home?!? Or any home? I'm confused ... I mean we're talking about nursing homes right?

But only novel to people in "nursing homes" riiiight? Well, no, we aren't talking about nursing homes I don't think, because there hasn't been any mention of nursing homes.

Wait nursing home infection, or .... ? Nope not nursing homes.

10's of millions of Americans infected in March of 2020??!!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAFAHHAH BAHAHAHAH MUHAAUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait 10s of millions of NURSING HOME infections? Don't confuse me, man!

No ... you weren't talking about nursing homes.
                            Holy God! It's a brute force attack!

Apparently I'm on trial for not stating the data came from nursing homes when there were only nursing home deaths (around 300) at the time of my post lol. And a couple from a ship.

I am undone by the citation police!!!

Are plea bargains out of the question? :/

Comment

Are plea bargains out of the question? :/
                              Of course, but only with an admission of guilt.

Comment

• Is this a "Smoking Gun"? New Documents Leaked. 21 Months prior to the beginnings of Covid 19.

The Wuhan lab wanted to genetically alter a virus and put it into bats in Southern Chinese Caves. They were going to use "Gain of Function" methods to do it. Then they would make a vaccine and see if it worked. Did Fauci lie when he testified to Congress or just twist his words? Did he help fund the Wuhan lab with this research anyway, AND COVER IT UP, or just cover it up?
                                • Scientists planned to release enhanced coronavirus in bat caves in 2018
                                • A US research agency refused to fund it over concerns it would put people at risk
                                • But there are concerns it may have gone ahead, fueling Covid lab leak theory

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-outbreak.html

https://nypost.com/2021/09/22/wuhan-...ses-into-bats/

Comment

Working...
                                X