No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf is the point of posting this garbage?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Wtf is the point of posting this garbage?
      So it will get responses. And so far, it's been working pretty well.

Comment

• Covidiot Exhibit #1,695

Terribly sad each time it happens. The cost of politicizing what should be a common enemy. Great tragedies have always united Americans. Not this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Don't know about others, but I actually saw it late morning on Bloomberg (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rlier-ksujzrim) and around noon on CNBC (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/27/bide...-5-months.html), which I believe was before you posted.
          No. I've been recommending the booster prior to 8 mos. in this thread for over a week - basically ever since I read a few slightly disturbing data points. I got boosted at 5 months post vax on Wednesday. I'm afraid I have to take full credit sir.

I'm a cross between an epidemiologist and a wizard.

Just call me the Covinator!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

You do just post anecdotal tabloid drivel though.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Just posting a link to a point of debate or anecdotal stories without your own personal thoughts is kind of weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

You do just post anecdotal tabloid drivel though.
                But did you notice the wife's comment in the article?

“It's made us realize that COVID-19 does not discriminate"

I guess as long as we think it mostly kills black and brown people everything is Cool and the Gang.

When did we learn that Covid discriminates against minorities? Around April-May of 2020. When did our former president go on a blitz campaign about the country needing to open up? Around April-May of 2020.

Has anybody ever seen a black/brown majority protest against masks since the pandemic began? I can't say I have. I can't even think of one Covidiot person of color. I'm sure Candace Owens has spewed propaganda, but she's a professional politician filling a niche.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Just posting a link to a point of debate or anecdotal stories without your own personal thoughts is kind of weak.
                  He knows how folks get treated 'round these parts who utter thoughts that fall outside the narrative. I like his style and am thankful whenever he drops a "hint".

Comment

• COVID-19 is a new type of coronavirus that causes mild to severe cases. Here’s a quick guide on how to spot symptoms, risk factors, prevent spread of the disease, and find out what to do if you think you have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

At least you’re honest. Even though you look like a complete moron.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

But did you notice the wife's comment in the article?

I guess as long as we think it mostly kills black and brown people everything is Cool and the Gang.

When did we learn that Covid discriminates against minorities? Around April-May of 2020. When did our former president go on a blitz campaign about the country needing to open up? Around April-May of 2020.

Has anybody ever seen a black/brown majority protest against masks since the pandemic began? I can't say I have. I can't even think of one Covidiot person of color. I'm sure Candace Owens has spewed propaganda, but she's a professional politician filling a niche.
                        Because they’re the ones not getting the vaccines, you dumb ****.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

COVID-19 is a new type of coronavirus that causes mild to severe cases. Here’s a quick guide on how to spot symptoms, risk factors, prevent spread of the disease, and find out what to do if you think you have it.

That was me imitating another person’s posting style

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

No. I've been recommending the booster prior to 8 mos. in this thread for over a week - basically ever since I read a few slightly disturbing data points. I got boosted at 5 months post vax on Wednesday. I'm afraid I have to take full credit sir.

I'm a cross between an epidemiologist and a wizard.

Just call me the Covinator!
                            I don't believe you said anything about 5 months though until yesterday. Your post about Fauci and Biden talking about it seemed to imply you had talked about it first via your posts yesterday which wasn't true as proven via the Bloomberg and CNBC links.

So I imagine you'll try to spin it a different way, but unless you were posting about it at the end of July, the AP reported Israel was doing booster shots 5 months afterward back then - https://apnews.com/article/middle-ea...8e9eea4bdcc50a
                            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Damn. Boosters every six months now.

“Stop the spread!”

Yeah, it’s about public health.

Comment

Working...
                              X