Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2021/08/23/10302...misinformation

Mississippi Is Pleading With People To Stop Using A Livestock Drug To Treat COVID-19

Unplug.

Comment

Fresh data out of Israel!

10 days after Pfizer booster shots yielded 4x as much protection against infection as two doses in people 60 and older. The level of protection was 5-6x higher against serious illness and hospitalization.

Get on it WuDrWu and others!
      I’m not that old! Stop trying to put me in the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I’m not that old! Stop trying to put me in the ground.
        I'm tryin' to help keep you out of the ground bro. Giving free advice. Go to the public library, tell them you got issues. Documentation of a qualifying condition is not required.

Comment

• Group of South Florida doctors stage demonstration amid surge of unvaccinated COVID patients

The frustrated doctors want people to "ignore the nonsense and the absurdities that you're hearing people say at public meetings and recognize the value of what a vaccine will do," said Kerry Sanders, reporting on the ground in Florida. He added that 85 percent of the ICU beds in the state are full.

The protest comes as COVID continues to decimate the Gulf Coast, which has "relatively low rates of vaccination and often lax safety measures," The New York Times reports. Florida in particular now leads the nation in daily average cases and hospitalizations, per the Times. In the week beginning August 14, for instance, at least five South Florida police officers died after contracting the virus, writes CNN.

"It's incredibly frustrating because we know vaccines are safe and effective," said Dr. JT Snarski, one of Monday's demonstrating physicians. "And it's people who go out and talk against them that really go against physicians and medicine and science." She added, "It's not the message we want to get across to people. Vaccines are safe and we need to get our communities vaccinated."

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Twenty-seven-year-old Ashley Woodman tested positive for COVID-19 in late July. The virus quickly spread to her whole family, all six of them. “It’s like ou…

‘My heart hurts literally every day without him’: Wichita family catches COVID-19, father dies

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – 27-year-old Ashley Woodman tested positive for COVID-19 in late July. The virus quickly spread to her whole family, all six of them.

“It’s like out of nowhere it went from zero to 60,” the Wichita woman said.

Ashley, her dad and sister ended up in the emergency room days later, not ready for the road ahead.

Wary of side effects, Ashley and the majority of her family decided to skip the vaccine. Firm in their stance until they ended up in the ER.

“There are no words to describe the feeling of having to be in the hospital and wondering, are you going to be that one that goes downhill?” Ashley said.
            While Ashley was in the hospital for a day. It was a different story for her sister and dad; both ended up on ventilators for weeks.

“Not being able to be around loved ones, it’s a completely isolating feeling, and we all wish we had just gotten the vaccine,” she said.

On Thursday, August 19, Ashley’s dad, Mark, took a turn they all prayed would not happen.

“I lost him and I will never see him again, and it’s horrible. It’s a horrible feeling knowing that I couldn’t even go say goodbye to my dad,” Ashley said. “It’s just awful. There’s literally no words to describe that feeling at all.”
            Wish we had just gotten the vaccine...

Should be the theme for 2021.

Those spreading vaccine misinformation on the radio, Facebook, Twitter, hospitals, or anyplace else should be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment. And the higher the medical training, the more severe the penalty. It's long past time that we start holding people accountable for the words they say. Free speech my ass.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the antibody test can differentiate between the vaccine and the virus? In other words, can the test say 1 of 4 things.

You haven't been vaxxed and you haven't had Covid.

You've been vaxxed and never had Covid

You've had Covid but not vaxxed.

You've been vaxxed and you've had Covid.

Just curious if they can tell the difference.

Comment

Does anyone know if the antibody test can differentiate between the vaccine and the virus? In other words, can the test say 1 of 4 things.

The test cannot tell you that you have COVID. Many are “abnormal”.

Comment

Does anyone know if the antibody test can differentiate between the vaccine and the virus? In other words, can the test say 1 of 4 things.

I’m not certain, but I believe it only tells you that you have been either vaccinated or infected or neither vaccinated or infected.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• After review of over 300,000 pages of documents and over 1000 hours of on site viewing, the FDA has approved the Pfizer vaccine for use in people over 16.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

It's long past time that we start holding people accountable for the words they say. Free speech my ass.
                      At first it sure seems great, but ultimately tolerated speech becomes the whim of the current people/person in power. The content providers that have been banning conservative ideology are private, so I support their right to ban who they want, for whatever reason they want.

But this is how it feels.

Because you used this platform to incite a movement to overthrow the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution ...

Banned.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• From a friend in Colorado......

"Dear Facebook friends, I wasn't going to share, but as my daughter did yesterday and I know some of you would like to know, I will. My husband was rushed by ambulance to the emergency room on Saturday with covid. HE WAS FULLY VACCINATED. This morning he is stable but on high flow oxygen. Those who know him know he has the biggest heart and sets out each day to do a bit of good in the world, to be kind and helpful to someone. So prayers, healing light, and/or good....."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

At first it sure seems great, but ultimately tolerated speech becomes the whim of the current people/person in power. The content providers that have been banning conservative ideology are private, so I support their right to ban who they want, for whatever reason they want.

Because you used this platform to incite a movement to overthrow the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution ...

Banned.
                          LMAO!

Now he’s gonna cry and never come back!
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Banned.
                            But the Taliban is welcome, and still posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

But the Taliban is welcome, and still posts.
                              The Taliban are on ShockerNet?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

The Taliban are on ShockerNet?
                                Maybe. LOL I didn't read the thread, but I don't think you did either. They were talking about posting on the internet, (Facebook, etc.), and that it is a private entity who could decide who posts, etc. Maybe I mis-read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X