Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Obuma and his "sophisticated" friends don't seem to be worried about a Covid surge...

Oh ya, I forgot, he scaled down his birthday party....LOL!
    You've popped your wad a wee bit too early. Find some reports of unvaccinated attending and you can go nuts. Unfortunately, the Dims have been on point with the whole Covid deal. Not a lot of Covidiots in that bunch.

Sure wish the R's would have kept holding the reigns of the moral high ground. That's on the Orange Man. He made a choice around April/May to go full retard. Almost got him reelected too! Talk about the ultimate opportunity to own the libs. Trump gets on Twitter the second the finally tally is counted and says, "Covid is officially cancelled in America Snowflakes. Get your asses back to work and school!".

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Obuma and his "sophisticated" friends don't seem to be worried about a Covid surge...

Oh ya, I forgot, he scaled down his birthday party....LOL!
      Republicans are the culprits behind this pandemic.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Republicans are the culprits behind this pandemic.
        Yep. Nothing to see here. Obuma and the sophisticated know more than you and you WILL do what they say. Follow them like the good little sheeple they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You've popped your wad a wee bit too early. Find some reports of unvaccinated attending and you can go nuts. Unfortunately, the Dims have been on point with the whole Covid deal. Not a lot of Covidiots in that bunch.
          CDC has said it doesn't matter if you have been vaccinated - u need to wear the mask. When is biden going to take decisive action? Delta Disaster is on his watch.

Comment

• I am far from an expert on this matter, I just received this link from my wife. I would like to hear from the experts on this board as to the value of this physician's thoughts on COVID19. Better hurry as the left will take it down I am sure of it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
              I am far from an expert on this matter, I just received this link from my wife. I would like to hear from the experts on this board as to the value of this physician's thoughts on COVID19. Better hurry as the left will take it down I am sure of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KnhUu7Ba4
              A lot of it is true. I didn’t hear anything that I know to be overtly false. Much of it lacks nuance. Things I would question:

1. all respiratory viruses are aerosolized. Somewhat true. Several greatly reduce their virulence when in contact with air and Therefore require a droplet to be infectious in most cases.

2. Vaccines “done wrong” can mean a whole host of things. He’s pointing out worst case scenarios w/o specifying how/why that’s an issue here.

3. The Massachusetts event lacks context. 85% of those infected were men. There was a “gay bear festival”. It was a different kind of super-spreader.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                I am far from an expert on this matter, I just received this link from my wife. I would like to hear from the experts on this board as to the value of this physician's thoughts on COVID19. Better hurry as the left will take it down I am sure of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KnhUu7Ba4
                FuNcTioNAL Medicine "physician" specially TrAiNeD in immunology and inflammation ReGuLaTioN.

He is barely qualified to clean out the lavatories at the CDC.

He's an anti-masker, anti-vaxer, kook.

I suspect the reason his video is still up is because he really didn't say anything. Most of the irresponsible pseudo-science resides on "HiS FLaSh DrIvE".

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

CDC has said it doesn't matter if you have been vaccinated - u need to wear the mask. When is biden going to take decisive action? Delta Disaster is on his watch.
                  The point, my friend, they're trying to make is: vaccinated individuals can still spread the virus. They are encouraging vaccinated folks to wear masks so they can slow the spread among the unvaccinated. If you are at a party where everyone is vaccinated (within the last 6 mos.), you are fairly safe to socialize sans mask. Yes, there still is a chance someone could get really sick, but we are talking very low probability. Now, if you're at a blue-hair party, there is more danger. The immune system is going to be less effective the older you get. Vaccines will help most, but not all in that demographic.

Comment

The point, my friend, they're trying to make is: vaccinated individuals can still spread the virus. They are encouraging vaccinated folks to wear masks so they can slow the spread among the unvaccinated. If you are at a party where everyone is vaccinated (within the last 6 mos.), you are fairly safe to socialize sans mask. Yes, there still is a chance someone could get really sick, but we are talking very low probability. Now, if you're at a blue-hair party, there is more danger. The immune system is going to be less effective the older you get. Vaccines will help most, but not all in that demographic.
                    Mask mandates don’t reduce the spread. Anti-science.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

FuNcTioNAL Medicine "physician" specially TrAiNeD in immunology and inflammation ReGuLaTioN.

He is barely qualified to clean out the lavatories at the CDC.

He's an anti-masker, anti-vaxer, kook.

I suspect the reason his video is still up is because he really didn't say anything. Most of the irresponsible pseudo-science resides on "HiS FLaSh DrIvE".
                      Helpful and convincing take.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• If you die from the Covid vax, are you counted in the Covid death count?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          If you die from the Covid vax, are you counted in the Covid death count?
                          Only if you get vaccinated and die from something unrelated.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

The point, my friend, they're trying to make is: vaccinated individuals can still spread the virus.
                            Wait a second - your idol was called out for his hypocrisy of not wearing a mask and you responded they were all vaccinated. Now you are saying vaccinated can spread the virus. Which is - Should your idol have been wearing a mask or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Wait a second - your idol was called out for his hypocrisy of not wearing a mask and you responded they were all vaccinated. Now you are saying vaccinated can spread the virus. Which is - Should your idol have been wearing a mask or not?
                              Hell, we just make this **** up as we go! Wait til you see what we come up with next week!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Boot licking must provide some additional immunity.

I don't and never will understand the aversion to skepticism and open dialogue.

Obama had a party, good. I knew there wasn't anything to fear with this thing once vaccinated. Carry on. Vroom vroom in SD!!
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X