No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold is busy disposing of his Fauci altar and shrine that took months to assemble. He’ll be busy for a while. Likely months if not years.

It’s funny because I don’t see too many MSM outlets reporting on this?..
    Last edited by ShockerFever; June 3, 2021, 02:03 PM.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Anybody read any of the FOIA email from Fauci? What is really scary is there are a lot of "Cold" type people out there who think they are experts and have "opinions", "thoughts" and "ideas" who think they should be heard.
      Yes, it's called Twitter.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          This sleazeball is a demon, and that's being truthfully kind. Being a liar is probably one of his better traits.

That is the grin of an 'elitist' P-O-S who wonders how someone like Trump could have ever won the Presidency. They. Are. Bats**t. Crazy. Truly a harm to others as well as themselves, all under the guise of -ahem- "being smarter."

"... a surprise outbreak to come" eh?
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 3, 2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• It's all a CYA game. Trump didn't play it and it bit him in the ass. For all his faults, Trump, in my opinion, wanted what was best for the country. That included trying to balance fighting the virus without causing complete economic destruction. Fauci and the rest were covering their ass from their manufactured virus that accidentally got out. And using this to score political points.

They, up til now have gotten away with it, and probably will.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                It's all a CYA game. Trump didn't play it and it bit him in the ass. For all his faults, Trump, in my opinion, wanted what was best for the country. That included trying to balance fighting the virus without causing complete economic destruction. Fauci and the rest were covering their ass from their manufactured virus that accidentally got out. And using this to score political points.

They, up til now have gotten away with it, and probably will.
                I'm not convinced it "accidentally" got out to be honest.

Comment

Nothing would surprise me. The more one really thinks about the ultimate outcome and reactions of events, it worked out pretty well for communism and Democrats, but those 2 are redundant.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

There’s no evidence (yet) to make you lean either way. One theory is as good as the next, but Hanlin’s razor maybe.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

There’s no evidence (yet) to make you lean either way. One theory is as good as the next, but Hanlin’s razor maybe.
                      So we all agree. We aren’t convinced, except that the evidence seems to point away from COVID 19 coming directly from a bat. Who know? Intelligence says that The military may have been involved although we don’t know enough to say that the evidence points to it. But the military has had some influence in the Wuhan lab according to the Intelligence community.

Comment

• Also, China has a lot of mouths to feed and has experienced a shortage of fresh food. A lot of mutually beneficial outcomes for the commies and their brethren on the left.

Chinese President Xi Jinping had made an appeal earlier this year for citizens to clean their plates. The statement kicked off a campaign to conserve food leading many to believe that China is witnessing a shortage. Months after Xi Jinping's appeal, China has launched a global hunt for grains. Watch | 

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That's sort of a leap right now, but, the fact that they stopped all outgoing or incoming flights to the rest of China, from Wuhan, Hubei, yet persisted in flights to America and Europe is actionable, I would think to most reasonable and critical thinking persons, since there was evidence of it's spread for months prior, certainly in China. President Trump made the right move early.
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 5, 2021, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Also, China has a lot of mouths to feed and has experienced a shortage of fresh food. A lot of mutually beneficial outcomes for the commies and their brethren on the left.

https://www.wionews.com/world/china-...buffets-347033
                            Godd***n right there was/is. Can you say 'mail in ballots?'

They hated the you-know-what out of you-know-who about as much as cold hated seeing the Shocks beat the living you-know-what out of you-know-who...

help is on the way.jpg
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 5, 2021, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

That's sort of a leap right now, but, the fact that they stopped all outgoing or incoming flights to the rest of China, from Wuhan, Hubei, yet persisted in flights to America and Europe is actionable, I would think to most reasonable and critical thinking persons, since there was evidence of it's spread for months prior, certainly in China. President Trump made the right move early.
                              I’m talking about a purposeful release. There is no evidence of that. I’m not talking about lab leak. There is evidence to support that theory.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• DIA supposedly have had a Chinese defector who has knowledge of the Chinese Covid program. They kept this information compartmentalized because they fear there are Chinese agents in the FBI and CIA. This is why you are now seeing a slow turn in the administration stance because the evidence is becoming clear whether by accident or by design this came from the Chinese lab. This is why Fauci position is also becoming weakened, because he is becoming a liability.

Comment

Working...
                                X