Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

He is obsessed about the number likes people get.
    I like to speak in front of larger audiences.

CSNBBS AAC was fun. I shan't return though.

Comment

• The number of new Covid-19 cases has plateaued at a “disturbingly high level,” and the US is at risk from a new surge, Dr. Anthony Fauci warned on Wednesday.

Fauci says new Covid-19 cases are at a disturbing level as the US is primed for a surge

The number of new Covid-19 cases has plateaued at a "disturbingly high level," and the US is at risk from a new surge, Dr. Anthony Fauci warned on Wednesday.

While lower than the peak earlier this year, there were still more than 61,000 new cases reported on Wednesday, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. And the lack of continued significant decreases in infections is a concern, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases told CNN's Anderson Cooper, particularly given the spread of variants.

"It's almost a race between getting people vaccinated and this surge that seems to want to increase," Fauci said, noting Europe is experiencing a spike much like the one experts worry about for the US.
      To fight the variant, Fauci urged Americans to get vaccinated and stick to preventative measures."Hang in there a bit longer," he said. "Now is not the time, as I've said so many times, to declare victory prematurely."
      Anybody remember what happened last time after Fauci warned us that daily infections had plateaued at a disturbingly high level?

Comment

• Fauci has lied to the American public on numerous occassions. Why would anyone listen to this guy?
        Go Shocks!

Comment

• My concern is not about new cases increasing. In fact, I want new cases to increase quickly before my at-risk family member's vaccine is faced with a mutated variant that it can't deal with. I just want to make sure the new cases are increasing in the pool of healthy population (that statistically has demonstrated they can handle it) and/or among those that have intentionally chosen not to take the vaccination which is available to them (they have decided the risk/reward of taking the vaccine isn't worth it).

We have an obligation to our inoculated at-risk population to allow those that have chosen natural herd immunity to accept their own risk and snuff this virus out as quickly as possibly before that window closes.

The real metric is deaths. If new cases increase (even drastically), but death and hospitalizations remain muted, then we are truly protecting the at-risk population as efficiently as possible.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Well said!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/08/healt...day/index.html

Fauci says new Covid-19 cases are at a disturbing level as the US is primed for a surge

Anybody remember what happened last time after Fauci warned us that daily infections had plateaued at a disturbingly high level?

Of course Fakeci wants to keep people scared. That's how he stays in the limelight. He sees his 15 minutes of fame coming to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

He is obsessed about the number likes people get.
                Attention-seeking narcissism at its finest.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Paint graph please.

Oh and CNN.. lol

Unplug.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Attention-seeking narcissism at its finest.
                        Please don't misuse that term. NPD affects .5% of the population. I'm something, but I'm not that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                          Fauci has lied to the American public on numerous occassions. Why would anyone listen to this guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            My concern is not about new cases increasing. In fact, I want new cases to increase quickly before my at-risk family member's vaccine is faced with a mutated variant that it can't deal with. I just want to make sure the new cases are increasing in the pool of healthy population (that statistically has demonstrated they can handle it) and/or among those that have intentionally chosen not to take the vaccination which is available to them (they have decided the risk/reward of taking the vaccine isn't worth it).

We have an obligation to our inoculated at-risk population to allow those that have chosen natural herd immunity to accept their own risk and snuff this virus out as quickly as possibly before that window closes.

The real metric is deaths. If new cases increase (even drastically), but death and hospitalizations remain muted, then we are truly protecting the at-risk population as efficiently as possible.
                            Terribly misguided hopes.

It is a high "natural" infection rate that brings forth the very thing you dread... dangerous mutations.

The only logical choice is to mitigate and suppress infections until vaccines are heavily administered.

In closing: death is not the only bad outcome with Covid. We are looking at millions of people who are affected by the new syndrome (some don't even know it yet).

In closing, closing: you will not "snuff out" this Coronavirus. You will only be temporarily immune to its latest strain. The smart/fortunate/educated/informed/rational people will become temporarily immune by way of vaccination.

**Bonus Content**

CB's Official Daily Guidance: Avoid this alien plague at all costs. Get vaccinated at your earliest convenience. And Fasten your seat-belts.

#FauciForever

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              First time I've ever seen Country look cool. Thx! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Well said!
                                How to downvote?

Comment

Working...
                                X