Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I'm no doctor, but I think you'll both be okay as long as that caregiver had a mask on and preferably gloves, too. Otherwise, if it was me, I'd be getting tested.
    Why are gloves important here?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Sorry to hear that pinstripers. Praying for you and the Mrs.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

"The disgusting, lying media fought the president tooth and nail for months telling us this drug was deadly. Every damn newsroom repeated this crap. Now they tell us it helped. How about apologizing to the American people and the president, you frauds.”

------Mark Levin
        Give ‘em hell Mark!

More...

Hydroxychloroquine helped save coronavirus patients,study shows; Trump campaign hails 'fantastic news'

Researchers at the Henry Ford Health System in Southeast Michigan have found that early administration of the drug hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die -- a finding that conservatives say validates President Trump's early statements on the drug, even as various media outlets mocked him for suggesting the treatment might be effective.

Heads of the Michigan health system said Thursday the study found the drug “significantly” decreased the death rate of patients

Nothing from MSNBC... Rachel Maddow must have taken the week off.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Nothing from MSNBC... Rachel Maddow must have taken the week off.
          Did you see her with her prediction (statement) on the June jobs report? Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Did you see her with her prediction (statement) on the June jobs report? Hilarious.
            No Tell us about it.

Comment

• This is kind of a funny recap.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The way she tries to hide the obvious smile/smirk when she says to brace yourself with how bad it's going to be is loathsome, disgusting, infuriating and should tell anyone and everyone how much the left and far left hate this country, hate you, and want things to fail.

Despicable.

But love Adam West RIP.

Comment

• McPherson County is voting on the mask mandate on Monday. I assume that until we vote on it that it’s in effect (could be wrong). Went to the local Dillons today to pick up one item and put on my kids scooby doo mask because it was posted to wear masks and all of mine are in the washing machine.

About 40/60 masks/no masks. Dillons was packed and you couldn’t easily get through most aisles. I would recommend being cautious in going out if you believe masks are an important protection.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Pay extra attention to the obese and elderly if you go out today.

Use your God-given common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Why are gloves important here?
                    Stop transmission by touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      Pay extra attention to the obese and elderly if you go out today.

Use your God-given common sense.
                      I did go to Dillon's earlier (with mask), and yes, there were a lot of people. Very large percentage were wearing masks.

I did pay extra attention to the obese and elderly. Surprised that they were the largest number without masks (particularly the obese).

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Stop transmission by touch.
                        That’s not how it works. Gloves are to be worn for two reasons:

1. To protect your hands (no one is suggesting that here)

2. To protect an environment from your hands (what is being suggested)

If I am wearing gloves to protect someone else from me, then I must put on sterile gloves in a sterile environment and then NOT TOUCH ANYTHING. If I touch anything else, then I must immediately leave the area and rewash and reglove...because I have become contaminated.

No one suggests wearing gloves to prevent someone else from getting Coronavirus, only glove up to protect yourself in high touch areas (doors, gas pumps, etc).
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• You'll never find a better example of uncorrelated as long as you live.

Trump is so far off the mark on this that if he continues he may end up becoming right. Either that or the hole he's digging will reach China and that will definitely change the news cycle.

T

Comment

• Not a big breakout guy but the fundamentals support this trade. I'd go long deaths on Fla and Az Monday. It'll be a nice 30-60 day swing.

Start building a position on Cal and Tx too. Buy any low days.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Not a big breakout guy but the fundamentals support this trade. I'd go long deaths on Fla and Az Monday. It'll be a nice 30-60 day swing.

Start building a position on Cal and Tx too. Buy any low days.

T

I take it that these graphs show when the deaths are reported, not when they happen. Seems silly to think that people don't die on weekends and wait until Monday. Graph would certainly make more sense to see a slight rolling change than the weekly up and down mountains and valleys.

Comment

• Update from Texas.....

Positivity rate in Houston is 25%

Gov requiring masks.

Valley ran out of hospital beds and are now sending their Covid patients to areas where there is sufficient capacity.

They say the death rate is going up, and maybe it is, but not relative to the number of sick people.

Biggest risk in Texas is running out of hospital/ICU beds.

Based on Kung's last post that would not seem to be an issue in Kansas right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X