Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Would you accept "permanently separated"?

LOLOL!

CB is the back door man your mama warned you about...

Reference Howlin' Wolf for an understanding on the issue.

Being totally serious: I DO NOT TRAFFIC IN THE ART OF ADULTERY!

P.S. That doesn't mean your wife won't be thinkin' 'bout me tonight when she's with you. Just sayin'

T

Ha. Well played...

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Allegedly (hearing this from the patient) the doctor said that she wasn’t exhibiting any symptoms and would not test her again. The county reported it “presumed positive”. I would guess that her reporting as exposed and complaining of a fever ticked two boxes necessary for the presumption.
      And that’s why relying solely on untrustworthy data is shortsighted.

Its just weird how the medical community wants this beefed up. Some would say that scaring people would make it easier to contain them but lying to me won’t fly with me.

And of course, like everything, it’s a money thing.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If I'm a Leftist, ya'lls better be very, very afraid. I could single-handedly tip the scales in political party armament.

And those doctors you posted - are considered to be suspect - to put it mildly.

Again, most doctors are honest and report their findings honestly.

Live in the real NEO.

T

You have a lot of left tendencies, based on your analysis of this virus and your heavy reliance on biased mainstream media reporting.

You don’t have to deny it. It’s a trendy thing right now anyway.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You have a lot of left tendencies, based on your analysis of this virus and your heavy reliance on biased mainstream media reporting.

You don’t have to deny it. It’s a trendy thing right now anyway.
          Cold, at this point, I would feel better if I knew your preferred pronouns.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Cold, at this point, I would feel better if I knew your preferred pronouns.
            Dude, bro, babe, girl, ***, retard, ****tard, Libtard, ****, ****, ******, etc.

I will generally ask the people in my party if I can still say that in 2020. The reply is normally just giggles. This works on even the most Liberal women.

This may come as a surprise but I don't have much of a filter. I'm still damn charming though - in person.

T

Comment

• In a county in Oregon, only white people get to ware masks. There aren’t enough for everyone, so black folks have to fend for themselves. Due to racial backlash, white people now forcing black folks to wear them.

A mask mandate exemption for people of color meant to address racial profiling concerns has been removed after racist backlash, Oregon county officials said in a statement.
              Livin the dream

Comment

I will generally ask the people in my party if I can still say that in 2020. The reply is normally just giggles. This works on even the most Liberal women.

This may come as a surprise but I don't have much of a filter. I'm still damn charming though - in person.

T

You are very stunning and brave bro!
                Livin the dream

Comment

T

Comment

That is correct. Testosterone is not your friend. El Corona likes to hang out in our nut sacks apparently. That makes for a very friendly environment when the rest of your body is feverish. It's also walled off from your immune system.

This virus is insidious, alien, bio-weapon-like, sneaky, hyper-infectious, scoffed at on Shockernet, and a very unpredictable adversary.

T

This is why I bust a nut daily, alone or with others. Like draining a hot tub on the reg.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Hello!!!

T

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

God Cheers was a great show. Seems like a thousand years ago. Liberals were pretentious and harmless and Conservatives were All-American baseball players. Now the Libs burn down cities and Republican is a dirty racist word. *sigh*

T

Comment

• Kansas' reproductive number has been inching up ever so slightly and is showing indications of the potential for growth in spreading now, for the first time since April 15th. It is growing VERY slowly, so this is not anywhere near where we have been in the past, but it IS trending up .

That's a very early warning and if it continues we may start seeing a relevant uptick in hospitalizations again. It is NOT anywhere near quarantine yourself territory by any stretch at this point, but it is definitely something I will be watching every few days.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Haven't been watching much of cnn these days.

I guess there's been more testing over the last 3 weeks. Does that explain the number of cases going up? But yet the mortality rate is at it's lowest since April?
                            We're getting better at treating. There are alternatives to vents that increase survival of the most critical. There's also rendesivir and a steroid that have some level of effectiveness.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Set a record for the number of new cases nationally today. Positive test rates in FL have passed 25%. Texas is right at 10% positive in their testing.

Increased testing is quite often showing higher infection rates than before testing rates were increased. The logical conclusion is that previous testing was under estimating the overall infection rate, rather than the increase in the number of infections is solely based on testing more people.

Houston is at 97% of their ICU capacity and their infection numbers and rates are rising.

I'm aware that 90 - 95% of the people who read this thread are solid supporters of Republican party goals. If you want to keep Trump in office and maintain a majority in the Senate, please send a message to Trump that you will support him financially and support Republican senators financially if he will change his stance on mitigation efforts including wearing masks.

As long as this virus is spreading through the country, Trump's re-election chances are slim. Republican operatives and Trump should be doing everythimg in their power and bringing the full force of the Federal government to slow the spread of the virus. As long as the virus is active, the economy will not recover.

Comment

• Sedgwick County's cases and infection % are relatively low compared to the hot spots, but the trend line is going in the wrong direction.

ActiveCases0625.png

We have record-breaking numbers of cases and new cases. While we're testing more people, recent percentage of positive tests have increased from 1% to 4% during the time we were testing more people. It seems that increased testing is finding that more people are infected than we previously thought.

https://www.kansas.com/news/coronavi...243798747.html

Comment

Working...
                                X