No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol' CB just become host to the alien seed. Virginity gone.

No immunity booster since 2021. Had gotten a bit cocky as I've not been sick for at least 5 years. The gods noticed.

This was no fun. First day my upper chest started feeling weird. Later that night at 4am I awoke with body aches, chills, and a fever. My skin hurt if that makes any sense. Very uncomfortable and couldn't sleep. Started alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen every 4 hours. Slept really good the next night. Awoke rested and in good spirits. Decided to do some work at my desk and felt the fever and aches coming back along with increased painful coughing and major sinus blockage. I wasn't going to let this insidious invader holiday all throughout my body eventually taking refuge in my nutsack so... I called the doc and got a prescription for Paxlovid.

I put a stop to the unwelcome viral orgy happening inside my squishy bits.

Shout out to the bloke that was coughing at my dinner party a few days prior. He definitely misinterpreted the meaning behind the season of giving.

Comment

• That sucks. Speedy recovery Cold. Hope you get to feeling better asap.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
        That sucks. Speedy recovery Cold. Hope you get to feeling better asap.
        Thanks man. I was caught totally off guard by this alien scourge. I'm on day 3 of the Paxlovid and still not feeling near 100%. I wonder how it would have been had I not taken it.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          I wonder how it would have been had I not taken it.
          Probably the same way the flu does to billions of people every year.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• In WstateU We Trust… one word, “Ivermectin”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Probably the same way the flu does to billions of people every year.
              *sigh*

Covid is not the flu, will never be the flu, no matter how many times a science-denying wingnut clicks her heels and wishes it to be true. Covid has been FAR more deadly with much longer-lasting repercussions post infection.

Now, just as a broken clock is right twice per hour, Covid should eventually become like the cold. But it isn't there yet, and I can personally attest to that fact.

The viral reproductive rate of the strain I swallowed was impressive! Thx to Paxlovid, I was able to keep it managed. But I would much prefer influenza over Covid. I still think this insidious alien virus could have been manufactured - perhaps by aliens.

8 days from first symptom I'm still testing positive. I don't feel 100% either. Hope my body eventually fully ejects the seed of Satan.

Comment

• Pretty obvious you're employed by Pfizer at this point.

This will be my last post in this attention-seeking thread that now only serves one sole purpose. Good luck in life Cold. Your rep is what it is now.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    To Cold blooded and rjl (maybe others too), “You can’t handle the truth”.

Comment

• I didn't watch the video but couple of questions to those who are in the know here. Is COVID a parasite? How would something that treats symptoms of COVID have any impact on the vaccine prevention side of it? If I were in the hospital, I'd option to take the approved treatments recommended by a doctor vs having a family member bring me a dose of Ivermectin they picked up from their vet.
                      Last edited by Ta Town Shocker; December 16, 2023, 06:43 AM.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I have been taking hydroxychloroquine over 20 years and have had Covid 2X. First time in 2020 I was in the hospital 4 days, the 2nd time in 2022 it was very mild, slight sore throat. I don't believe hydroxychloroquine has any effect on Covid

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

I have been taking hydroxychloroquine over 20 years and have had Covid 2X. First time in 2020 I was in the hospital 4 days, the 2nd time in 2022 it was very mild, slight sore throat. I don't believe hydroxychloroquine has any effect on Covid
                          If I may ask, why have you been taking it for 20 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Those who have had it twice after taking the shot and the boosters would say that it would been much worse without, so maybe...........?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That is beyond hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X