X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Or Pharma isn't giving them money anymore?
    It’s actually the other way around. Countries around the world have descended their expected needs for vaccines of new variants in 2023. The massive government contracts are no more.

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    An Elementary school in Baton Rouge is back on distant learning due to high number of COVID positive tests.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    As a side note, for all the mask-wearing, science-spouting, earth-first folks out there.. how much trash has been added to the environment with all the extra mask usage? In addition to just seeing them scattered around everywhere on the ground, how about the additional amount in landfills and extra material usage to make them?

Earth first. Save the planet.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
    Is there any reason whatsoever why someone under 40 should feel the need to wear a mask these days? I went to meet the teacher tonight for my daughter's preschool and found it a little strange the teacher was wearing a mask.
    I can’t imagine wearing a mask in public for the rest of my life but there are a few out there that are taking them to the graves.

Leave a comment:

• mattdalt
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

Must have completed a new research paper.
    Or Pharma isn't giving them money anymore?

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    CDC changed their guidelines to say vaxxed and unvaxxed should be treated the same and quarantine is no longer required without symptoms.
    Must have completed a new research paper.

Leave a comment:

• rrshock
    replied
    CDC changed their guidelines to say vaxxed and unvaxxed should be treated the same and quarantine is no longer required without symptoms.

Leave a comment:

• Ta Town Shocker
    replied
    Is there any reason whatsoever why someone under 40 should feel the need to wear a mask these days? I went to meet the teacher tonight for my daughter's preschool and found it a little strange the teacher was wearing a mask.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerDropOut
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Very happy it's helped and I hope your wife has or will shortly recover fully.
    She is doing well. Thank you. Hope to retest her soon.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

I have to say this drug has helped my wife quite a bit. Almost from the first dose she has felt relief from symptoms and is now asymptomatic with one round of the med to go. We will test her again tomorrow but I expect her to test negative.
    Very happy it's helped and I hope your wife has or will shortly recover fully.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerDropOut
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

How many days after having symptoms did she start it?
    2 days from symptom onset.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Schlong Covid…

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

I have to say this drug has helped my wife quite a bit. Almost from the first dose she has felt relief from symptoms and is now asymptomatic with one round of the med to go. We will test her again tomorrow but I expect her to test negative.
    How many days after having symptoms did she start it?

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Why does anyone really care if you test positive (again) anymore? You have it, treat the symptoms until they go away. Move on with your life.....like basically every other illness you've suffered through in however many years you've existed on this Earth.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerDropOut
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Brit Hume @brithume

Quote: “a small num­ber of peo­ple who take the an­tivi­ral medication Paxlovid to treat Covid-19 some­times test pos­i­tive again for the virus in what pub­lic health of­fi­cials call ‘rebound pos­i­tiv­ity.’” Or you might call it the drug not working.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X