replied
    Get vaccinated, a hurricanes a comin’…

Comedy Gold!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Where has Cold been?
    Taking advantage of park benches I'm sure. Not sure how his life will go on now that GodFauciGod has decided to call it quits.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Good for clarification, however, I'm not sure what impact that makes. Either it could apply to those of any age (so makes no difference) or it could apply only to children which I view as worse.
    Yep. My post was made in a completely neutral manner. The article posted had a ridiculous bias to such a degree that it didn’t call this out. Their reading of the data may or may not be correct, but is reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Where has Cold been?
    Probably still celebrating KU's national championship.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Where has Cold been?
    Covid is over in the cultural topic sense, what is he going to post about?

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

Note: Study was on children.
    Good for clarification, however, I'm not sure what impact that makes. Either it could apply to those of any age (so makes no difference) or it could apply only to children which I view as worse.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Where has Cold been?

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    A new study in NEJM shows not only that Pfizer vaccine effectiveness becomes negative within five months but that the vaccines destroy any protection a person would have had from natural immunity.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/09/12/...m-study-shows/
    Note: Study was on children.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Canada Reportedly Planning To Drop Vaccine Requirement For Travelers September 30

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    A new study in NEJM shows not only that Pfizer vaccine effectiveness becomes negative within five months but that the vaccines destroy any protection a person would have had from natural immunity.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    The United Kingdom has rolled out a financial compensation program for individuals and families who have been harmed by the COVID-19 vaccine, despite repeated claims by U.S. corporate media entities denying any negative health impacts of the vaccines created by their largest advertisers.Under the program, the first payments, which amount to a maximum of almost […]

damages

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Let me know if you see this one...

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied

While nothing would surprise me, pretty sure this has been fact checked by multiple news outlets of all political slants and discredited.
    This is correct. That’s not a statement that it’s safe for pregnant people, but that info specifically is garbage.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

You have a one-tracked mind!
    The ole plumbing needs attention, but the eyes are like still like laser beams... “Frickin’ Laser Beams”.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X