You have a one-tracked mind!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    See any “gorgeous” Iceland babes?

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Better hurry, it may be underwater soon.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Iceland is definitely on the bucket list.

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I envy you. I would love to see Iceland some day.
    Absolutely gorgeous. Everywhere you look. We spent 2 days driving around see geysers, hot sulfer springs, waterfalls, glaciers, ancient lava flows (wrong part of country to see the current eruption), snow top mountains everywhere. Very little wildlife other than birds.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I envy you. I would love to see Iceland some day.

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Dr. Simone Gold @drsimonegold

BREAKING: A new Icelandic study shows COVID reinfection rate rises with number of vaccine doses. The study shows that for most age groups, those who have received two doses or more are more likely to become re-infected than those who have received no vaccination or one dose. Wow
    That is interesting.

I am quarantined on a cruse ship on my back from Iceland as I type this. I had Covid in Dec 2020, have been vaccinated and boosted. Mild symptoms, sore throat for 24 hours, now some congestion and blowing my nose. I probably got it in Iceland.

The cruise line has been wonderful, free room service, priority disembarking, and reimbursement for the days in quarantine, plus an allowance for hotel if required before flying home. They really don't want people not cruise out of covid fear.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    https://www.theflstandard.com/massac...al-miscarried/

Nearly Half of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Miscarried
    While nothing would surprise me, pretty sure this has been fact checked by multiple news outlets of all political slants and discredited.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Kênh bóng đá trực tuyến Xoilac365.tv✅ nguồn link trực tiếp bóng đá Xoilac TV full HD. Phát sóng trực tuyến Xôi Lạc TV tructiepbongda chất lượng cao.

Nearly Half of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Miscarried

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Dr. Simone Gold @drsimonegold

BREAKING: A new Icelandic study shows COVID reinfection rate rises with number of vaccine doses. The study shows that for most age groups, those who have received two doses or more are more likely to become re-infected than those who have received no vaccination or one dose. Wow

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Illinois healthcare workers who were fired for not getting the jab or denied a religious exemption will share in a $10 million settlement and be eligible to work again.

In Illinois.
    Thanks to U.S. District Judge John Kness. Who was appointed by that terrible, mean and nasty President Trump.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Illinois healthcare workers who were fired for not getting the jab or denied a religious exemption will share in a $10 million settlement and be eligible to work again.

In Illinois.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them. Yeah, no kidding, the shot is garbage. And everyone is slowly realizing it.
    You copy and paste a lot and never give credit to the original source.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them. Yeah, no kidding, the shot is garbage. And everyone is slowly realizing it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X