replied
    Originally posted by rrshock View Post

Guess someone forgot to pay up...
    10% for the big guy.

Leave a comment:

• rrshock
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post
    FYI…Pfizer has had an omicron vaccine ready to go since Christmas, but the Biden administration isn’t allowing it to be manufactured.
    Guess someone forgot to pay up...

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    FYI…Pfizer has had an omicron vaccine ready to go since Christmas, but the Biden administration isn’t allowing it to be manufactured.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Lockdowns do work, just like gravity (see China). But they don't work after community spread is attained. They also don't work if the people are allowed to mingle freely in the big box stores during.

Masks absolutely work lmfao.

The vaccine is a scientific miracle. The only problem was distribution and acceptance.
    Lockdowns kick the ball down the road, short of literally nuking an entire population off of the face of the Earth.

Masks are effective - N95's on up, applied to smooth or shaved faces, and donned appropriately. So you know, like 0.5% of the population, probably less. Everything else is a pretty massive meh up against omicron.

The vaccine as it is formulated today was certainly a credible step in the defense of delta, but is arguably worthless for omicron. Stats are out there staring us in the face. I hazard to use the word "arguably" in the earlier sentence, because the viability of the current vaccine is nearly imperceptible up against omicron.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. Magically, the new "variant" will likely strike around 10/25/22 which will be about two weeks from mid-term elections.
    "We strongly urge folks to vote by mail. Expect LOTS AND LOTS of mail-in ballots to be cast this election."

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. Magically, the new "variant" will likely strike around 10/25/22 which will be about two weeks from mid-term elections.
    Yeah, that should give the Wuhan Lab plenty of time to cook up something new.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Marty Makary (Johns Hopkins Medical School Director) said today that we will have another variant that evolves from Omicron, perhaps by next fall. We currently have 4 carona virus strains currently that share time making up the common cold, so with the new carona virus, we will have 5 carona virus’ that will share (approximate 20% each variant instead of the 25% in the past).

Anybody scared of the common cold?

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But you managed to survive somehow.

Your park bench shenanigans wouldn’t be happening if you lived in those wonderful places.
    That's not true! People were rocking their cocks out in Germany, Australia, etc. etc. for large periods of time during 2020 with hardly any death. I posted pictures of them all enjoying life, eating at restaurants (outdoors). The reason they had so much more success than us is because they had good messaging and unwavering leadership (no Trump) from the start. AND... their mitigation measures had teeth. When they discovered a Covid flare-up, they locked the area down hard. I believe Sidney had a $1K fine at one point if a person was caught without a mask on the street. Now to those in the know like myself, outdoor masking fines (outside of crowded areas) is a little absurd. But there's a method to their madness. It sent the message loud and clear: if we'll fine you on the sidewalk, what do you think we'll do in public buildings? Just good old-fashioned Covidiot-proof governance in the time of a national emergency. Kudos to you Japan, China, Korea, Germany, Australia, Iceland, Canada, etc. etc. ecfkingcetra.

America will be listed in the history books as the biggest failure of the pandemic when considering our vast resources. Most of that failure will hang on Trump and his band of Covidiots --- I mean... FREEDUM FIGHTERZZZ!11

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

During the pandemic I would rather have been in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Iceland, etc. etc.

China has too much air pollution.
    But you managed to survive somehow.

Your park bench shenanigans wouldn’t be happening if you lived in those wonderful places.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yep, I’m sure China’s numbers are uber-accurate.

But at least you admit you’d rather be in communist China.
    During the pandemic I would rather have been in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Iceland, etc. etc.

China has too much air pollution.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

China did it right when it comes to this pandemic. They took it uber-seriously. And the diverging performance of our economies from Day 1 tells the entire story.
    Yep, I’m sure China’s numbers are uber-accurate.

But at least you admit you’d rather be in communist China.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    You are not serious. You are just yanking our chains. OK
    I may not be serious; I may be yanking YOUR chain, but every single epidemiologist worth his/her/their salt on this planet, would concur with the statements I made.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

Not even close to the truth.
    Now I know it’s true.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    You are not serious. You are just yanking our chains. OK

Leave a comment:

Working...